Where the moss grows.........

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Yes, we are struggling this year with the snow. Epic days have been few and far between. I have ridden only 4 days less this year(30 days) than at this time last year(34). One has to go high and higher and definitely off the beaten path.

One doesn't have to get above the trees, just where the trees are high enough and that snow is very rideable. Getting there is a problem as access is in poor shape (the Coal Creek trail has been in pretty much excellent shape most of the winter due to the efforts of the FSA and Foothills SilvaCulture), no need to discuss the shape of the Morrissey trail, and the Crossing Creek trail is very rocky/icy.

Yesterday, was a good day..........not epic!

MVI_3564.jpg IMG_3561.jpg

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that sure is an awesome looking sled .... guys were planning when it was going to be next year
Yes, we are struggling this year with the snow. Epic days have been few and far between. I have ridden only 4 days less this year(30 days) than at this time last year(34). One has to go high and higher and definitely off the beaten path.

One doesn't have to get above the trees, just where the trees are high enough and that snow is very rideable. Getting there is a problem as access is in poor shape (the Coal Creek trail has been in pretty much excellent shape most of the winter due to the efforts of the FSA and Foothills SilvaCulture), no need to discuss the shape of the Morrissey trail, and the Crossing Creek trail is very rocky/icy.

Yesterday, was a good day..........not epic!

View attachment 184215 View attachment 184216

Top Bottom