Where is This?

Marley

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Took a ride with my daughter last spring into the Cataract area.
Only been out there once last year and once the year before.
Took this picture somewhere along one of the trails but not sure where and we want to go back there later this week with some friends from out of town.
The trail system is a bit messed now so we may not even be able to get to this spot. Also looking for some hill climbs and areas to play in the area IMG_2090.jpg

Last edited:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
FYI, some buddies are saying the snow is better in Cataract that it is in Fernie.

I know it didn't answer your question but though you may want to know the snow conditions.

Merry Christmas..........:xmas-smiley-018:

Marley

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks Doug - been a bit weird with the weather for sure. Have the sleds at home right now (just outside Okotoks) and it was 10c today! Will be heading down to Fernie area for a few days - hoping for some new snow and NO RAIN...

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Thanks Doug - been a bit weird with the weather for sure. Have the sleds at home right now (just outside Okotoks) and it was 10c today! Will be heading down to Fernie area for a few days - hoping for some new snow and NO RAIN...

Lots of rain in the valley bottom and snow up top. Turned to snow around the Matheson turn off.

Top Bottom