Where is the best biking in BC?

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
check out pics n updates of kamloops,down a few threads under same forum ...got a vid from lytton there too..get in touch with me anytime if u wanna ride kamloops

174mcx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya definitley with a motor.......... I've always heard that kamloops was good, Couple of us have been thinking of trying biking trips to bc instead of just sledding trips and wondering where to go. How about revy, golden or radium areas? We like technical riding or big pulls doesn't matter really the tougher the better. What about regulations any memberships we need or anything like that?

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
most places that u sled in the winter have bans on vehicles going past 6000ft,,if u make the trip to kamloops i will gaurrentee u will not be dissappointed...
Greenstone,Inks,Chewels,Barnhartvale just to name a few,,,there are way more areas than that to but i wont type it on here...browse those areas on u tube u should get alot of suggestions...Kamloops also has a good mx track,Whispering pines...

174mcx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
do we need lights,spark arestors, signals, licence, registration, insurance, sound restrictions, trail passes any thing like that? What time of the year would be best?

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well it all depends,there are guys that ride dual sports,so if thats what you got then there may be a chance that you go home missing a light or two. You dont need any of the above,but thats up to you. I know guys that are all studded up and dont stop riding all year.The best time of the year depends on the type of spring we have,last year june was unbelievable here,we had so much rain with no sun.But to be safe I would say march-May and then again september -october...Either way get a hold of me and Id show you around...

174mcx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well it all depends,there are guys that ride dual sports,so if thats what you got then there may be a chance that you go home missing a light or two. You dont need any of the above,but thats up to you. I know guys that are all studded up and dont stop riding all year.The best time of the year depends on the type of spring we have,last year june was unbelievable here,we had so much rain with no sun.But to be safe I would say march-May and then again september -october...Either way get a hold of me and Id show you around...

Sent you a PM

TheronDanger

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kamloops/Chetwynd, British Columbia, Canada
Kamloops by far. It has everything. I recommend Greenstone Mountain or Inks lake for Beginner to Expert single track. You could ride those areas every day all year long and still find areas you haven't explored yet. They don't enforce spark arrestors or anything like that.

I think Kelowna is the worst area for riding. They are out to fine you and write you tickets.

Top Bottom