Where is Maxwell ?

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Wow is right! ...250 would be the minimum number to make 0.4% if only a single sled came back with belt issues.

actually not even close to that. I wish. I corrected that right after I posted it but obviously not fast enough. 4%. Theres not way for me to tell weather or not they were broken in or what the exact issues were.. they were cleaned and replaced belts.. NO issues. EVERY brand has issues, Its about what the clients AND dealers can do to get these figured out to help make the manufactures make better machines. Do I want to see another brand fail? Absolutely not. Pushing the bar is what keeps everything getting better! I can honestly say I have not seen the belt issues out of any of my stuff others have. Anyways good talk!

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maxwell is out sledding again.... Probably has more trouble free miles on his g4 already than most of us will put on in a season

lucky bastage, finally getting snow in the north :d

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Thread title is: WHERE IS MAXWELL

Maxell had a loud voice Pro Doo voice in the G4 promotion and took a few pages of pokes in fun for it.
I think that phase of this thread has passed and the crow has been served.

Now just another biotch thread.
There are enough of those in the G4 section where it is also known that BRP is headed in the right direction.

Hell I don't even know the guy.
Good luck with Luba you lucky bastage!

Is luck the new name for roofies?

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so when polaris had engine/glue issues did every sled have issues...nope...when cat had belt issues not all were affected either....yamaha vipers had some rod failures, again a limited number...but we never heard the end of it

so now when doo is having issues it's "getting blown out of proportion" according to some people, funny how sensitive these people are, the point is there are issues with some sleds and the bulkhead will need to be updated at some point so BRP is no better than any other OEM for having issues
It's because the previous 3 -5 doo years had little to no complaints other than the s and e module failures which have been common for a long time and the odd t motion. Now when guys crack a bulkhead, which is a big deal both in labour and cost, guys are up in arms and rightly so. When you blow 3 belts in 500km, that's a big deal also when previous models got 2-3k on a belt.

Doo has had a pretty good rep since the '08 debacle. Those that lived through it DOO NOT want to see the same again. Plus we are talking about 16-17g not just 12g like it was a few years ago. That's a lot of coin to shell out on a machine that might have a major issue sooner than later.

I'm pretty sure the driveshaft failures and piston issues affected every pro eventually. That too is a big deal imo.

Let's put it this way, when you buy a Kia, you expect to get what you pay for. When you buy an aston martin, same applies. When you don't get the quality you feel you paid good money for, your not gonna be happy right?

Rbrduk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If he's laid up, he should be on here entertaining the masses.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So much power it tore my hand bone right in half

IMG_0386.JPG

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like a cracked finger.

It will heal fine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom