Where is Maxwell ?

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I didn't go anywhere.... Just reading... and laughing. I stopped posting on here a long time ago. I enjoy reading the posts from people that have NO IDEA what they are talking about. Take my advice... Get out of your computer chair... Put the cheezies down and try an 850. Extremely obvious reading here who has and who hasn't ridden one. Am I saying its the best or better than everything else? No. What me, Maxwell or anyone else has to say doesn't matter. All im saying is before you comment... and make yourself look like an uneducated lazy troll... RIDE ONE. Then give me a call... And if your lucky enough there MIGHT be an in season one around.. Doubtful.... But Maybe. Good day sirs.

so you have spent a day riding all others oem sleds so your comments are "educated"

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
so you have spent a day riding all others oem sleds so your comments are "educated"

Exactly why I stopped posting... I actually said RIGHT in that post... "Am I saying its the best or better than everything else? No" A. Yes, There are a few new polaris sleds and some other brands in our riding group.. We swap quite frequently. And you get to see what they do head to head... over, and over and over. B. Where did I make a comment on other brands?NOR did I say anything bad about them.... Did I.
This is an 850 post... People are making assumptions and comments about things they know nothing about. I simply said try one for yourself. 24,000 + posts and this is the kind of input you have. Real contribution man.

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Exactly why I stopped posting... I actually said RIGHT in that post... "Am I saying its the best or better than everything else? No" A. Yes, There are a few new polaris sleds and some other brands in our riding group.. We swap quite frequently. And you get to see what they do head to head... over, and over and over. B. Where did I make a comment on other brands?NOR did I say anything bad about them.... Did I.
This is an 850 post... People are making assumptions and comments about things they know nothing about. I simply said try one for yourself. 24,000 + posts and this is the kind of input you have. Real contribution man.

beer and babes is where its at when the snow is low where I live

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I didn't go anywhere.... Just reading... and laughing. I stopped posting on here a long time ago. I enjoy reading the posts from people that have NO IDEA what they are talking about. Take my advice... Get out of your computer chair... Put the cheezies down and try an 850. Extremely obvious reading here who has and who hasn't ridden one. Am I saying its the best or better than everything else? No. What me, Maxwell or anyone else has to say doesn't matter. All im saying is before you comment... and make yourself look like an uneducated lazy troll... RIDE ONE. Then give me a call... And if your lucky enough there MIGHT be an in season one around.. Doubtful.... But Maybe. Good day sirs.

You might have been reading but obviously have a hard time comprehending what you've read.

Nobody is disputing the fact it's a fantastic machine that works unbelievably well. People are complaining over the flaws that have popped up on several machines which are overwhelmingly expensive to fix, and in the case of the belts, have not been able to diagnose and address with a soloution.

Enough machines have been affected that even BRP has acknowledged issues that they need to address so nobody else can deny the problems without being biased and blind to the facts.

Just a funny coincidence that the lead flag wavers all of a sudden go silent or just come out with a bogus couple of videos saying that the fix is to rip and tear your brand new machine apart to apply a bandaid. Bunch of FN jokers.

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
You might have been reading but obviously have a hard time comprehending what you've read.

Nobody is disputing the fact it's a fantastic machine that works unbelievably well. People are complaining over the flaws that have popped up on several machines which are overwhelmingly expensive to fix, and in the case of the belts, have not been able to diagnose and address with a soloution.

Enough machines have been affected that even BRP has acknowledged issues that they need to address so nobody else can deny the problems without being biased and blind to the facts.

Just a funny coincidence that the lead flag wavers all of a sudden go silent or just come out with a bogus couple of videos saying that the fix is to rip and tear your brand new machine apart to apply a bandaid. Bunch of FN jokers.

You would think being where I am I would see a lot of these and have a lot of phone calls and complaints being so many machines are having an issue... Just some quick math for you I just ran.. So far out of all the sleds I have delivered 4% of them have blown a belt. I do agree that Is still a problem because that number isn't ZERO.

Last edited:

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com

Can't agree with that statement, did a little research and Maxwell/T-team have both been pretty quiet on our site since this time last year.
This is not a Mod Defending them, just the way it is.
And really, why would they post a lot here or anywhere when no mater how polite these jokers are ore carefully they post there words are twisted and they get beat up.
T-team is a sales guy, not an owner of Martin or BRP.
Maxwell is a fan, again no power.
If you really want to make waves you need to connect with the BRP Motorsports management out east, assuming you own an 850.

Not looking for a fight but really, these two idiots are not the ones to verbally abuse on any site.

Just my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca

Just a funny coincidence that the lead flag wavers all of a sudden go silent or just come out with a bogus couple of videos saying that the fix is to rip and tear your brand new machine apart to apply a bandaid. Bunch of FN jokers.[/QUOTE

You would think being where I am I would see a lot of these and have a lot of phone calls and complaints being so many machines are having an issue... Just some quick math for you I just ran.. So far out of all the sleds I have delivered 0.4% of them have blown a belt. I do agree that Is still a problem because that number isn't ZERO.

YAH, WHEN I WAS TALKING WITH YOUR PARTS GUYS, I DON'T THINK THEY EVEN NEW THERE WAS A BELT PROBLEM WITH A SELECT FEW SLEDS....

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You would think being where I am I would see a lot of these and have a lot of phone calls and complaints being so many machines are having an issue... Just some quick math for you I just ran.. So far out of all the sleds I have delivered 0.4% of them have blown a belt. I do agree that Is still a problem because that number isn't ZERO.

So, that's only 1 in 250 G4's that have belt issues? ...seems like that number would be a lot higher based on all the posting I've seen.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just some insight here. There is people out there with issues. I have a friend in Lethbridge that has blown 4 belts already and I feel for him. He rides hard but rode his XM's hard as well with no issues? We were talking about this issue Tuesday at our store after a customer chewed the owner a new azzhole about 2 cords showing on his belt after 150 kms. Our service guy couldn't believe the hate out there. I told him we are lucky we aren't seeing this issue like other stores as it could be a steady line of calls like that everyday. To date we are at 3 bulkheads and 2 customers with belt issues out of 80 units on the snow. We are either lucky or doing something right? Not sure. I still think this will come down to a serial number run in the end.

rebel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If nothing else owners will become proficient servicing an 850 and could become a tech at any amazing doo dealership.

Sent from my SGH-I547C using Tapatalk

Last edited:

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can't agree with that statement, did a little research and Maxwell/T-team have both been pretty quiet on our site since this time last year.
This is not a Mod Defending them, just the way it is.
And really, why would they post a lot here or anywhere when no mater how polite these jokers are ore carefully they post there words are twisted and they get beat up.
T-team is a sales guy, not an owner of Martin or BRP.
Maxwell is a fan, again no power.
If you really want to make waves you need to connect with the BRP Motorsports management out east, assuming you own an 850.

Not looking for a fight but really, these two idiots are not the ones to verbally abuse on any site.

Just my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Noted. But I disagree. Not sure where I was verbally abusing them.

Posting multiple times a week till the problems start rolling in then all is quiet and their dealership has zero complaints with a high amount of sales. Seems fishy to me. And that's my opinion. But gotta defend your paying vendors right?

I was also talking about Norona, Kuster, Rasmussen. Seems a little too 2008 ish to me is all.

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Just some insight here. There is people out there with issues. I have a friend in Lethbridge that has blown 4 belts already and I feel for him. He rides hard but rode his XM's hard as well with no issues? We were talking about this issue Tuesday at our store after a customer chewed the owner a new azzhole about 2 cords showing on his belt after 150 kms. Our service guy couldn't believe the hate out there. I told him we are lucky we aren't seeing this issue like other stores as it could be a steady line of calls like that everyday. To date we are at 3 bulkheads and 2 customers with belt issues out of 80 units on the snow. We are either lucky or doing something right? Not sure. I still think this will come down to a serial number run in the end.

Not true. They are all blowing belts. I read it on the internet.

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so when polaris had engine/glue issues did every sled have issues...nope...when cat had belt issues not all were affected either....yamaha vipers had some rod failures, again a limited number...but we never heard the end of it

so now when doo is having issues it's "getting blown out of proportion" according to some people, funny how sensitive these people are, the point is there are issues with some sleds and the bulkhead will need to be updated at some point so BRP is no better than any other OEM for having issues

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so when polaris had engine/glue issues did every sled have issues...nope...when cat had belt issues not all were affected either....yamaha vipers had some rod failures, again a limited number...but we never heard the end of it

so now when doo is having issues it's "getting blown out of proportion" according to some people, funny how sensitive these people are, the point is there are issues with some sleds and the bulkhead will need to be updated at some point so BRP is no better than any other OEM for having issues

Finally, well put. They ALL had and will have problems. lets put all the energy and wisdom being wasted in this forum to help the guys with issues.

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
social media makes a huge impact, nowhere to hide now for the OEM's and I feel the consumer is going to see better tested products in the future because of the internet.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thread title is: WHERE IS MAXWELL

Maxell had a loud voice Pro Doo voice in the G4 promotion and took a few pages of pokes in fun for it.
I think that phase of this thread has passed and the crow has been served.

Now just another biotch thread.
There are enough of those in the G4 section where it is also known that BRP is headed in the right direction.

Hell I don't even know the guy.
Good luck with Luba you lucky bastage!

Last edited:
Top Bottom