Where is all the snow!?

mountainsledmania

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OK wut the hell guys? where is it?

This season looked like it was gunna be killer at the beginning and since then its been nothing but a drought. I usually log 40 -50 riding days a year, and so far ive been out 3, and the snow was scarce. Watching the forecast every day there hasn't been any real crazy storms come through the hills like they usually do, im starting to get a little discouraged here wondering if big mountain snow machining is gonna be a thing it 10 years. Are we gonna need to take out mountain machines out east and ride them in the big snow over there!? lol

For real tho, I hope this season changes for the better!

Last edited:

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OK wut the hell guys? where is it?

This season looked like it was gunna be killer at the beginning and since then its been nothing but a drought. I usually log 40 -50 riding days a year, and so far ive been out 3, and the snow was scarce. Watching the forecast every day there hasn't been any real crazy storms come through the hills like they usually do, im starting to get a little discouraged here wondering if big mountain snow machining is gonna be a thing it 10 years. Are we gonna need to take out mountain machines out east and ride them in the big snow over there!? lol

For real tho, I hope this season changes for the better!
https://youtu.be/Rv7afcRlloY

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its DEEP in Revy bra,,, dont make me post pics... Tomorrow is looking mint!

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If i come out that way. u mind if i tag along? Im a lone ranger

MMMm... maybe if my sled blow up tomorrow... you never know I dont like making promises . But sure you could probably tag along. Hope you can ride though.

Last guy off S&M,,, 2quick rides is is handle "never felt like such a newb in my entire life" haha

But yeah PM me. :beer:

mountainsledmania

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
MMMm... maybe if my sled blow up tomorrow... you never know I dont like making promises . But sure you could probably tag along. Hope you can ride though.

Last guy off S&M,,, 2quick rides is is handle "never felt like such a newb in my entire life" haha

But yeah PM me. :beer:

oh, i dont think skill will be an issue, in fact im looking for people with better talent to up my game. Who knows we could be ridding buddies in the near future seeing as ive lost pretty much everyone i ride with to needy gf's or lack of oil field money. If i do decide to come down ill will get on the horn and pm you.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
oh, i dont think skill will be an issue, in fact im looking for people with better talent to up my game. Who knows we could be ridding buddies in the near future seeing as ive lost pretty much everyone i ride with to needy gf's or lack of oil field money. If i do decide to come down ill will get on the horn and pm you.

Cool man sounds good. For me plans can change from day to day. Injuries, sled break downs, too many beers the night before, a hot piece of tail comes my
way or some days I just dont feel like it because I sled so much.

But I feel your pain, my friends flake out some times too. Hard to keep a good crew togther :beer:

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was an awesome ride yesterday. I put on 160 kms. Only a 10 minute drive to the stage area from my house. Had a big group. More fun then the sled.

Top Bottom