Where is all the pics from this weekend???

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Come on....don't leave a guy in suspense? Where's all the pics from this weekend??? I only wish I was waist deep in POW...How was it?

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
with 2 days of Heavy Snowfall warnings there won't be to many pics I think.

mountainbigbull

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here's a pic:

:d:d:d:d:beer:I did notice a little bit of clearing watching the web cam somebody may have hit a pocket of blue sky for a little while anyway.

hecks

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like the same spot I took my pic,

doostylz

Reaction score
Besides being the first ride of the season so wanted to ride more than stand around taking pics. Was snowing and lots of fog so hard to get any kind of pictures. But hey the good news the snow is getting better every second. We found lots of fresh powder Saturday aways up boulder. Even found some nice riding on Frisby Friday.

RockyMtn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rolled in Thurs morning , just Uzeste and I. Blue sky ,sun shining, looked like lawns were freshly cut. Went up boulder bout 8am local, after a stop @ Denny's. Ride up was a rodeo from hell !!! Almost lost my Denny's along the way :crutch:!!! Open rock face that Clifford the Big red dog and Sledhead 900 rmk was there like they said, just past cabin :eek: ,crazy S#&T show that was. Ice on trail made the down trip just as entertaining. Once past the graves from hell the trail started to show signs of some recent snow fall, but only encountered about 1 foot of fresh in the best spots down low. Wasn't set up too bad so I was still able to show the apex who was boss after a seasons wait! :cool: Lower bowls had the best snow so we played down there all day. You couldn't beat the visibility, and we couldn't complain as the best was yet to come. Besides first days ride after a summers wait is no time for the hero moves to come out :cool:!

Overnight brought 1 foot in town and a couple up top, though it was socked right in first thing in am. Samsquanch and the boys came up thurs night and we agreed to go up boulder once more( :bullrider:)for possible better visibility and a more open areas. Chauch burnt up fuses and possible brain box on turbo going up so his weekend was done. Maingy and Chauch went back to town to look for a quick fix and missed out hard because there was 2' fresh from overnight :eek: :cool: and our tracks from Thurs were long gone!!! Perfect day for boulder and visibility was not bad at all. Trail was nuts with fresh snow on the icy sections, mild wreck from Quakes (busted bars) and Uzeste (headlight).

Day 3 we didn't want to pound the kidneys out again so we shot for The Ridge. More snow again overnight, yet it seemed tracked out a little. Couldn't see our hands on the bars high up & everyone following same trails, so day was short lived after blasting through the trees for a few hours. Tried to cross ridge for the good stuff, but almost impossible.

Day 4 (sunday now) more snow overnight , Rode boulder as the groomer was going up now! Close to 3' or 4' of fresh up top so tracks gone again,and Sun poked through on and off which made the weekend ultimate, with all the pow!!!! :perfect10:

Drove home Monday in a mild snow blizzard once again, waiting to here from Samsquanch and Quakes as they stayed and rode Monday. Sounded like sunny breaks in the am. Sorry only few pics due to lack of visibility the 2 days! :aim_sorry: Will post once I get more from rest of clan,and fiqure out the crackberry. Couple of vids from helmet cam and a few from everyone else. Need to learn how to upload some vids!!

Watch weathernetwork boys & girls, calling for snow this week, and sun for weekend!!!!! Hats off to our Cat rider X Rated (Brad) for his first trip to Revy...Good show bro!

CHEERS!!

AB_Summit

Reaction score
Here's a few pictures from the trail up to Keystone on Sunday morning... about 2 feet of powder on the trail... 3 feet in places up top.

DSCF3272.jpg

DSCF3273.jpg

DSCF3274.jpg

Uzeste

Reaction score
Nicly wrote it was a great weekend:d. But for the tree I kept on finding hahah:nono::nono:

RockyMtn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HAHA Uzeste we were thinking you might need snorkles on that nitro.... might be easier for the ol girl, than holding her breath, while on it's lid all day long !! :alol2:

It's alright Uzeste!! They always say...... IF YOU AIN'T WRECKN'....YOU AIN'T RIDN'!!!!!

:beerchug:

RockyMtn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
K got the camera from the sled in trailer last night. Here are a few I managed to get. Not much....better than nothing!:cool:

I especially like the one of the kitty up the tree!!.....:eek:
Must be sharpening her claws......eh X-rated!!!!;)

Attachments

• IMG_0025-net.jpg
    IMG_0025-net.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 153
  • IMG_0048-net.jpg
    IMG_0048-net.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 149
  • IMG_0052-net.jpg
    IMG_0052-net.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 136
  • IMG_0053-net.jpg
    IMG_0053-net.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 132
  • IMG_0054-net.jpg
    IMG_0054-net.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 134
  • IMG_0047-net.jpg
    IMG_0047-net.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_0046-net.jpg
    IMG_0046-net.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 122

shiznitt100

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looks sick guys great job, thanks for the pics and posts. hope its warmer then golden next weekend wow was she a cold one today

skibeadoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here are some pics from Revy this weekend. Enjoy. Six guys went out and only two of us dropped down over the mountain. Good thing for a 163. :d:d

Attachments

• IMG_0107.jpg
    IMG_0107.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 132
  • IMG_0120.jpg
    IMG_0120.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 131

skibeadoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the thanks guys. Here are some more. Hey E-Zmoke, where are your pics or was it to cold for you. :d:d:d. I hear that the Turbo 4 strokes cant handle the cold temperatures. Thank goodness for carb heaters. LOL

Attachments

• 43.jpg
    43.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 139
  • 69.jpg
    69.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 120

Mongrol

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great action shots and pics, but do you really think its wise to post pics of a sled crash with a bottle of booze sitting on the seat? There are people/groups that would like shots like this to beat us (collectively) over the head with it.

RockyMtn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Finally got Pics from Uzeste, Scotty, & Lorne!...
I know there late...but well worth posting!!

See why Uzeste needs snorkles!!!....:d

CHEERS!!!!
:cool::beer::beer::cool:

Attachments

• DSC02004-net.jpg
    DSC02004-net.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 109
  • DSC02005-net.jpg
    DSC02005-net.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 120
  • DSC02006-net.jpg
    DSC02006-net.jpg