where does one post a sled business for sale on S & M

raceu4it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I went thru all the headings, and I was wondering where does one post a sled business for sale with land and buildings? Any suggestions?

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
My friend.

You can post here or where ever you like.

You also have Jacky and me thinking about your place..............

raceu4it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where is it located?

The property is located in downtown Dewinton, The lot is .81 of an acre with 2200 sq ft of retail, 2000 sq ft shop and 2200 sq ft of residential. It's zoned commercial with zoning for one resident. I'd like to sell the property with the sled biz, as I'd be here forever purging out sled inventory!!

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well geeaz if you would price stuff at a reasonable value rather than trying to get top dollar maybe you wouldn't have so much inventory!

I kid i kid! Hopefully someone with your dedication would be interested.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well geeaz if you would price stuff at a reasonable value rather than trying to get top dollar maybe you wouldn't have so much inventory!

Are you saying the sled parlour is cheaper??? Didn't think that was possible ;-)

raceu4it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Well, I tried have y business model to be consist and fair to everyone, regardless of social and monetary status. New parts was full retail and used was half of retail, which was better then picking numbers out of the air. Maybe the next person can fiqure out a better business plan.

raceu4it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Typical realtor heh bud? Trying to sell his business for free on snow and mud instead of the traditional way and pay that realtors fee. Lol.

Unfortunately the property is zoned commercial, with the exclusion of one resident. So technically, I need a commercial realtor, as I'm only licensed as residential realtor. Besides that, I thought it was better to mention the sled business on a sledding site.

So did you list your business when you sold your business Ken, or were you lucky and had some knock on your door?

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well, I tried have y business model to be consist and fair to everyone, regardless of social and monetary status. New parts was full retail and used was half of retail, which was better then picking numbers out of the air. Maybe the next person can fiqure out a better business plan.

Like I said, I was kidding. Never have had a problem with your prices.

I actually need a few things. Lol

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah a little defensive with the responses. haha

Pretty sure they were joking.

So would a person need a fancy name for this business or is that for the realty? Im thinking Smokey dreamer?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately the property is zoned commercial, with the exclusion of one resident. So technically, I need a commercial realtor, as I'm only licensed as residential realtor. Besides that, I thought it was better to mention the sled business on a sledding site.

So did you list your business when you sold your business Ken, or were you lucky and had some knock on your door?
Once word got out Dusty I had a number of calls about buying it. It moved pretty quick. Good luck to you!

raceu4it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah a little defensive with the responses. haha

Pretty sure they were joking.

So would a person need a fancy name for this business or is that for the realty? Im thinking Smokey dreamer?
Oh I probably knew there were jabbing me in fun. But sometimes it gets lost in translation for the lurkers on this site. Besides that, I'm becoming an old fragile sensitive sledder who's lost his thick skin!!lol

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh I probably knew there were jabbing me in fun. But sometimes it gets lost in translation for the lurkers on this site. Besides that, I'm becoming an old fragile sensitive sledder who's lost his thick skin!!lol

You should have skin like an elephant after so many years in realty! Finally had to hand in my license after 5 1/2 years selling real estate. Tired of getting my feelings hurt.

Top Bottom