Where does everyone keep their booze?

Barton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I keep mine in the cupboard above the fridge but it gets pretty warm up there. Is this bad for the hard stuff? I've had some of it up there since our wedding 10 years ago.

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
You need to drink more! Ha Ha. I keep mine in the pantry. Or on the countertop. Doesnt last that long. Beer last here for a long time. Same put it in a cool place out of the sun would be best

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
..Got a liquor barn (cabinet) in the house. Also keep stuffing bottles all over the place in the garage, But then forget about them.... Luv cleaning the garage & MG ! :):beer:

ESOX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've kept mine above the fridge for a long time, and before me so did my parents. Not sure if the booze ever gets a chance to be old enough to go bad but if it did, no one ever noticed or complained about it. As for beer...it tastes better cold, so that gets the privilege of staying IN the fridge, that way you can stand in front of the fridge and have liquor or beer all at an arms reach!!:beer::beer::cool:

Barton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Funny how it seems like I'm at the liquor store twice a week yet I have booze that is 10 years old. Beer gets kept cold in the fridge in the garage. As my neighbour says..."I ran out if beer once in 1986...haven't made that mistake since."

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My parents kept the booze above the fridge. Told me I could have it when I could reach. That was 13. I keep mine there too, but it seems to evaporate real quick!!! Must be the heat.

green-horn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I keep mine in the cupboard above the fridge but it gets pretty warm up there. Is this bad for the hard stuff? I've had some of it up there since our wedding 10 years ago.

;)I keep all my booze at the liquor store :beer::beer: :rolleyes:Dam stuff is expensive yaknow!!!:rolleyes:

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
WINE RACKS ON TOP OF THE CUPBOARDS, AND WIFEY KEEPS FRESH WINE IN THE KITCHEN REFRIGERATOR, OR IN THE WATERCOOLER FRIDGE. HARD LIQUOR AND LIQUERS ABOVE THE FRIDGE IN THE FLIP UP CABINET, AND BEER IN THE BEER FRIDGE IN THE GARAGE......... :beer::d

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In the kitchen cupboard.(hard stuff and wine)
Beer in basement fridge.

meierjn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Beer in the pantry. Wine in a rack in the pantry. Hard stuff above the fridge. Always have some beer in the fridge. Every now and then I need a cold one after work or somone pays us a visit. Tis the season!

indydude

Reaction score
Have an old fridge in the garage/toy box. Hard stuff in freezer, beer in fridge. All ready for the after ride wind down.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
in my stomach till it gets to full......then it all falls out.:d

lexy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In the fridge, freezer and outback in the doghouse.....:d:d

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Beer in the beer fridge. Booze on top of the fridge. Wine gets hidden by the girlfriend, selfish girl. :d

Top Bottom