Where can you park a 5wheel around Revelstoke

Reaction score
Hi all
Our family is heading to Revelstoke the first week-end of April and need to find out if their is a place where we can park our 5 wheel and trailer full of sleds. I have found one campground (Smoky Bear) but cannot get an answer weather they are open or not.
Help if you can.
Keep on sleddin
Nora:p

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Watch out for the thiefs, some units have been ripped off there this year.

Reaction score
We do not know where to ride yet. All I have heard that its good riding.
Just did not want to get their and not have a place big enough to park. Any place with or without hook up will do. Thanks for the come back
Nora

SC Carts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello Nora

What I would suggest is heading out this way and when you get to Revy just pull right through town and go over the bridge as if you were leaving Revelstoke. Just on the other side of the bridge is a huge pull out with washrooms, this is where all the campers and big rigs stop. That would be a great palce to park then you could discount your rig and head back to town which is right back over the bridge and ask for a good location to park your rigs. Just ensure you leave some one with the rig so it is there when you get back. There is also the old ski do dealership that is now shut down and you can pull right off the hiway into the drive and park in there. You may be able to setup camp there as well.

Thanks

FLM Staff

SHREK1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
area 51 is my fav , don't know if its legal or safe to camp at stage area but sure someone will add to this , good safe riding in there

Top Bottom