When is the "FIRST RIDE"

BRP QSC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok just for fun.... today is Thursday Oct 20th Lets see if we can pick a day that someone can guess the first ride out to the mountains.... with pics of course.
We all know that the first foot and someone will be loaded and ready to go and I know GSR usually posts pics when he goes but I like the troopers that go eariler
So the date is for me
:D:D:D:snow: NOV 8th

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My group isn't quite that daring. November 25 for us.

Sent from my Desire HD

fersch

Reaction score
We are heading out on the 18th . This will be our 4th year going that weekend and has been good every year.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have riden quartz on Nov 4th 3 years ago it was so deep you wouldnt believe me lol what an early start that season,,, we were not even worried bout hit n chit just epic but bottomless so ya had to be on your game lol...

so all depends on the cold Im go n with nov 4th,, but for me probably after mid november Im not fold N my new ride it aint worth it

so what do we get if we win??? hahah

BRP QSC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well its official!!! October 31 and GSR did it again WOOHOO Aaror your the winner of the wonderfull prize.....now where did i put that thing LOL very nice guys
Thanks again Aaron I will see if i can get some more rentals from Calgary again
Rich

BRP QSC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That looked a lot like the hope creek area. but could be wrong. I think i was there in Jan last year looking at the ranges in background.... BUT i could be wrong.... let me ask my wife.... YUP she say Im.... well you guys get it :confused:;)

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You never told us where you guys were riding ?

That looked a lot like the hope creek area. but could be wrong. I think i was there in Jan last year looking at the ranges in background.... BUT i could be wrong.... let me ask my wife.... YUP she say Im.... well you guys get it :confused:;)

I'm pretty sure it's up Hope. Up on Privateer Mountain.

Top Bottom