When are all of the central Alberta rallys?

CMACK

Reaction score
Ive been to the Brazeau rally and really enjoyed it, Any date set for that? Also when is the snow and mud Jamboree this year?

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Ive been to the Brazeau rally and really enjoyed it, Any date set for that? Also when is the snow and mud Jamboree this year?

Information for the Snowandmud Jamboree will be released Monday, April 15, around Noon.

Brazeau Rally is typically the 3rd weekend in September.

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anybody know what happened to the Ashmont Rally or that matter the Edson Rally? haven't heard a peep.

northernguy

Reaction score
The ashmont rally was 3 weeks ago i think, they had to plow the trail there was so much snow i heard.

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
went to their website , nada, bubkis, zilch. I had heard there might have been some issues from the last rally. Whodeanie and group were hoping to finish this one finally.

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
went to their website , nada, bubkis, zilch. I had heard there might have been some issues from the last rally. Whodeanie and group were hoping to finish this one finally.

I dunno man. First year, we made it to checkpoint 1. Last year, we made it to checkpoint 2. This year, maybe as far as checkpoint 3. ...or we could skip some of the mud holes, but what fun is that?

The last couple of years, they didn't annouce the Edson rally until end of april or beginning of May. I'm hoping we see something in two or three weeks.

dodgeguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Something makes me think this time round Sheila won't try jet skyin across a creek...:p

Top Bottom