when and where is snow and mud jamboree for 2012?

BRP guy

Reaction score
when and where is ATv jamboree this year? Can't find any posts, may be looking in wrong place....

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It will be posted in a month or so. One of the mods will be supplying all the information. Stay tuned.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some of us have our own a few weekends during the summer.

There's no being judged for letting one guy come for a day ride but not many others that couldn't stay like last years s and m thingy.

I was one of the Pee'd off people and will never go. Burnt a few briches

Sent from my HTC-Z710a using Tapatalk

shan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
as in previous years, we don't say anything about the s & m campout until April 1st. we have to get the MM out of the way first, then we start planning the campout.

as for not letting people come out for the day... it is for insurance purposes (I do believe). Besides, I need to know ahead of time on how many people are going to be there for sure... for waivers and door prizes and poker rally and (maybe this year) potluck.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya well there was a few selected peeps that were aloud. So where does that leave the others ??????

Pee'd in my cornflakes lots. And a few others.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya well there was a few selected peeps that were aloud. So where does that leave the others ??????

Pee'd in my cornflakes lots. And a few others.

shheeet tex, ya seem ta be gettin all bent outta shape, ya could have come for the day, visited the site had a ride, meet a few wisecrackers.

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
shheeet tex, ya seem ta be gettin all bent outta shape, ya could have come for the day, visited the site had a ride, meet a few wisecrackers.

I was told no 1 day riders because they don't want people having a few beers then crashing because they can be held responsible.

I'm perfectly happy coming out to Red Deers Suds camp out though. Non-sanctioned event everyone is responsible for themselves.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Nope couldnt have Larry.

Big wiggs said no no....

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hmm ya could have come and visited a camper or so and was going to let's say stay overnight, just sayin, but i guess ya was just not askin the right way.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hmm ya could have come and visited a camper or so and was going to let's say stay overnight, just sayin, but i guess ya was just not askin the right way.

i thought about saying i'd stay with u or bogger ................

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was told no 1 day riders because they don't want people having a few beers then crashing because they can be held responsible. I'm perfectly happy coming out to Red Deers Suds camp out though. Non-sanctioned event everyone is responsible for themselves.
I don't recall any such event. :beer:

Top Bottom