Wheel chocked for ATV - Princess Auto

Bisch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Would you trust your machine with these? ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341532775.334113.jpg

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sure why not? If they are properly secured. You cannot use just them without straps though. You still need to strap down the front and back. All they do is to stop the rocking back and forth.

Superclamp

Reaction score
Sure why not? If they are properly secured. You cannot use just them without straps though. You still need to strap down the front and back. All they do is to stop the rocking back and forth.

Check out the Superclamp ATV/UTV clamping system, you can trust this system 100% to sucure your ride without the hassels of conventional tie down strapes and the time it takes. www.superclamp.net Remember you pay for what you get, i dont know if I could trust my 1300 lb UTV ($18 000.00 plus investment) being sucure in the front with those chocks on a long trip.

Last edited:

dodgeguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Check out the Superclamp ATV/UTV clamping system, you can trust this system 100% to sucure your ride without the hassels of conventional tie down strapes and the time it takes. www.superclamp.net Remember you pay for what you get, i dont know if I could trust my 1300 lb UTV ($18 000.00 plus investment) being sucure in the front with those chocks on a long trip.

Not lookin to start a fight NOR a debate...BUT if the ATV/UTV superclamp was at a better (lower) price point, I am betting EVERYONE would have them. Not knocking your product by any means, actually think they are awesome....have seen them in action ealier this year, a "un-named" company truck was on it's side in the ditch and BOTH atv's were still on the deck.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yeah, yours has a wee bit more engineering and design behind it. not to mention some of the best customer service in the industry, great all around experience with your products so far. keep up the good work!

Superclamp

Reaction score
Not lookin to start a fight NOR a debate...BUT if the ATV/UTV superclamp was at a better (lower) price point, I am betting EVERYONE would have them. Not knocking your product by any means, actually think they are awesome....have seen them in action ealier this year, a "un-named" company truck was on it's side in the ditch and BOTH atv's were still on the deck.

Rob, the price of everything we buy seems to always be an issue, your comment , lower the price and everyone would have them,(maybe, maybe not) it still will be too much for some, but a great value for others. Our products are all 100% Made in Canada, Highly Engineered, Quality Material, DOT Compliant and we are here to back our products 100% 24/7. There are some saying out there people have said: I still have not found my Cadilac, for the price of a chevette. You pay for what you get. Cheap people pay twice. You are damed if you do, damed if you dont. What is funny is , I can buy a small car for what some people have into there ATV'S/UTV'S. If you buy a Superclamp ATV/UTV and use it for 30 days and you are not happy with it, we will give you your money back.

Last edited:

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey super clamp, I have 4 of your skidoo clamps and are awsome, even though I only use one for my sled and rest are for buddies who go sledding with me and are the best. On the super glides on the other hand, are expensive and a pain in the a%% with all these short pieces, wish they were longer and I find old truck beds work just as good but don't look as pretty but work well. But all your other stuff is great and also have 6 of the rear clamps, LOL

Superclamp

Reaction score
Hey super clamp, I have 4 of your skidoo clamps and are awsome, even though I only use one for my sled and rest are for buddies who go sledding with me and are the best. On the super glides on the other hand, are expensive and a pain in the a%% with all these short pieces, wish they were longer and I find old truck beds work just as good but don't look as pretty but work well. But all your other stuff is great and also have 6 of the rear clamps, LOL

Thanks you for using our products, there are a couple of reasons why the Superglides are made in smaller peices, the old conventional glides of yesterday are exstruded like spagetti, in order to give you valuable features like traction for your feet, so you dont slip when loading and unloading(thinking of your safety) and venting under your glides, so you don't get premature wood rot due to moisture trapped under you glides and expantion and contraction holes so your glides dont warp and look like hell, we Inject our Superglides. In reality you only have to mount your glides once and for all the features with the Superglides, whats a few more minutes, as for using a old box liner , there is way more work involved to prepare, cutting into strips and then fastening them down, and they will distort in different weather conditions. As for the price, they are within dollars apart of the old style ski glides but with no features. Hope I answered a couple of questions and thanks again for using our products.

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I too would like to see the option of longer glides. I understand the short ones for the deck, but longer ones for ramps would be nice.
I like the superclamp for tires and if I hauled a SxS on a trailer, I would definetly use them!
Those Powerfist ones, not a chance! Plus they probly only fit 10" wide tires!

Superclamp

Reaction score
I too would like to see the option of longer glides. I understand the short ones for the deck, but longer ones for ramps would be nice.
I like the superclamp for tires and if I hauled a SxS on a trailer, I would definetly use them!
Those Powerfist ones, not a chance! Plus they probly only fit 10" wide tires!

Sorry , there will not be longer Superglides manufactureed, the reason why is the the cost of the tooling is out of this world as well as the molds have to be able to fit in the Injection machine, and if they get any longer the cost of the molds, cycle time , ect. goes up. These are not exstruded product, they are injected. The size is really not an issue if you think about it, you are just not use to having shorter pieces, it take about the same amount of time to screw down the short pieces as it does to screw down the long piece. I have personally installed 100 of sets and it is a breeze. Just a little to get use to them , but at the end they just work. For your ramp , you may want to take a look at our new edge rail trim kits , they work great.

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like the 30" sections. We've altered our ramps to accomodate them...I think they work just fine.

Attachments

• IMG_1325.jpg
    IMG_1325.jpg
    247.9 KB · Views: 108

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like the 30" sections. We've altered our ramps to accomodate them...I think they work just fine.

just noticed todd, ya may want to back that sled down the ramp a bit

buster may not be able to mount that high.

bulldogdecks

Reaction score
Hey Guys we have been selling a lot of SuperClamp Atv/Utv Tie downs, and let me tell you they are by far the way to go. If you're looking for a set, check us out. bulldogdecks.com

Top Bottom