Whats your thoughts on the HM turbo?

sledwhore

Reaction score
As long as it actually works an keeps adjusting to the conditions it will be the cats ass , if it works you might gotta trade in your old saggy big jugs in for something new that that does alot of sucking and blowing

Longhairfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As long as it actually works an keeps adjusting to the conditions it will be the cats ass , if it works you might gotta trade in your old saggy big jugs in for something new that that does alot of sucking and blowing

No ill be good. Laying power to a chassis is only a part of the equation.

HagmanMod1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If it works and does what Shane says it will do it"ll be an amazing product. It looks like a nice kit it'll revolutionize the 2 stroke turbo game for the everyday sledder, very simple pull the rope and go

sledwhore

Reaction score
Looking on snowest he must be pretty confident since he's offering to purchase warranty on the 190 pump gas kit with an intercooler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had a good look at one at mountain magics open house, looked nicely built, just need snow for people to see if they work like advertised.

dirtbiker77

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i was very impressed with the kit, but with all they offer comes that heavy price.... 8 grand installed. hmmm little much for me. but you pay to play and that thing was wicked.

Top Bottom