Whats your take on ISIS

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
some food for thought I read earlier today

A German's View on Islam - worth reading because this is by far the best explanation of the Muslim terrorist situation I have ever read. His references to past history are accurate and clear. The author of this email is Dr. Emanuel Tanya, a well-known and well-respected psychiatrist--a man, whose family was German aristocracy prior t...o World War II, and owned a number of large industries and estates. When asked how many German people were true Nazis, the answer he gave can guide our attitude toward fanaticism.
'Very few people were true Nazis,' he said, 'but many enjoyed the return of German pride, and many more were too busy to care. I was one of those who just thought the Nazis were a bunch of fools. So, the majority just sat back and let it all happen. Then, before we knew it, they owned us, and we had lost control, and the end of our world had come.
My family lost everything. I ended up in a concentration camp and the Allies destroyed my factories.'
We are told again and again by 'experts' and 'talking heads' that Islam is the religion of peace and that the vast majority of Muslims just want to live in peace. Although this unqualified assertion may be true, it is entirely irrelevant. It is meaningless fluff, meant to make us feel better, and meant to somehow diminish the specter of fanatics rampaging across the globe in the name of Islam.
The fact is that the fanatics rule Islam at this moment in history. It is the fanatics who march. It is the fanatics who wage any one of 50 shooting wars worldwide. It is the fanatics who systematically slaughter Christian or tribal groups throughout Africa and are gradually taking over the entire continent in an Islamic wave. It is the fanatics who bomb, behead, murder, or honor-kill. It is the fanatics who take over mosque after mosque. It is the fanatics who zealously spread the stoning and hanging of rape victims and homosexuals. It is the fanatics who teach their young to kill and to become suicide bombers.
The hard, quantifiable fact is that the peaceful majority, the 'silent majority,' is cowed and extraneous. Communist Russia was comprised of Russians who just wanted to live in peace, yet the Russian Communists were responsible for the murder of about 20 million people. The peaceful majority were irrelevant.
China's huge population was peaceful as well, but Chinese Communists managed to kill a staggering 70 million people.
The average Japanese individual, prior to World War II, was not a warmongering sadist. Yet, Japan murdered and slaughtered its way across South East Asia in an orgy of killing that included the systematic murder of 12 million Chinese civilians, most killed by sword, shovel, and bayonet.
And who can forget Rwanda, which collapsed into butchery. Could it not be said that the majority of Rwandans were 'peace loving'?
History lessons are often incredibly simple and blunt. Yet for all our powers of reason, we often miss the most basic and uncomplicated of points: peace-loving Muslims have been made irrelevant by their silence. Peace-loving Muslims will become our enemy if they don't speak up, because like my friend from Germany, they will awaken one day and find that the fanatics own them, and the end of their world will have begun.
Peace-loving Germans, Japanese, Chinese, Russians, Rwandans, Serbs, Afghans, Iraqis, Palestinians, Somalis, Nigerians, Algerians, and many others have died because the peaceful majority did not speak up until it was too late.
Islamic prayers have now been introduced into Toronto and other public schools in Ontario, and, yes, in Ottawa too while the Lord's Prayer was removed (due to being so offensive?! To whom? Not to the vast majority of Canadians!).
The Islamic way is only peaceful until the fanatics move in.
In Australia, and indeed in many countries around the world, many of the most commonly consumed food items have the halal emblem on them. Just look at the back of some of the most popular chocolate bars, and at other food products in your local supermarket. Foods on aircraft have the halal emblem, just to appease the privileged minority who are now rapidly expanding throughout the world.
In the U.K, the Muslim communities refuse to integrate and there are now dozens of ?no-go? zones within major cities across the country that the police force dare not intrude upon. Sharia law prevails there, because the Muslim community in those areas refuses to acknowledge British law.
As for we who watch it all unfold, we must pay attention to the only group that counts -- the fanatics who threaten our way of life.
Anyone who doubts the seriousness of this issue and just deletes this email without sending it on, is contributing to the passiveness that allows the problems to expand.
So, I beg you, extend yourself a bit and send this on and on and on in the hope that thousands, world-wide, read this, think about it, and send it on - before it's too late . . .. because we remained silent

LikeLike · · Share

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That is about as accurate as it gets............best thing i have read on the whole islam terror situation.

The point to take away from this is :Sure not all brown people are the same......BUT it is the fanatical ones who will rule the rest of their people and quite possibly most of the world if not stopped. They do not care which ones (Muslims) are good or bad......THEY will decide who gets to live or die...........

Last edited:

kooter353

Reaction score
A F*cking men!!!
some food for thought I read earlier today

A German's View on Islam - worth reading because this is by far the best explanation of the Muslim terrorist situation I have ever read. His references to past history are accurate and clear. The author of this email is Dr. Emanuel Tanya, a well-known and well-respected psychiatrist--a man, whose family was German aristocracy prior t...o World War II, and owned a number of large industries and estates. When asked how many German people were true Nazis, the answer he gave can guide our attitude toward fanaticism.
'Very few people were true Nazis,' he said, 'but many enjoyed the return of German pride, and many more were too busy to care. I was one of those who just thought the Nazis were a bunch of fools. So, the majority just sat back and let it all happen. Then, before we knew it, they owned us, and we had lost control, and the end of our world had come.
My family lost everything. I ended up in a concentration camp and the Allies destroyed my factories.'
We are told again and again by 'experts' and 'talking heads' that Islam is the religion of peace and that the vast majority of Muslims just want to live in peace. Although this unqualified assertion may be true, it is entirely irrelevant. It is meaningless fluff, meant to make us feel better, and meant to somehow diminish the specter of fanatics rampaging across the globe in the name of Islam.
The fact is that the fanatics rule Islam at this moment in history. It is the fanatics who march. It is the fanatics who wage any one of 50 shooting wars worldwide. It is the fanatics who systematically slaughter Christian or tribal groups throughout Africa and are gradually taking over the entire continent in an Islamic wave. It is the fanatics who bomb, behead, murder, or honor-kill. It is the fanatics who take over mosque after mosque. It is the fanatics who zealously spread the stoning and hanging of rape victims and homosexuals. It is the fanatics who teach their young to kill and to become suicide bombers.
The hard, quantifiable fact is that the peaceful majority, the 'silent majority,' is cowed and extraneous. Communist Russia was comprised of Russians who just wanted to live in peace, yet the Russian Communists were responsible for the murder of about 20 million people. The peaceful majority were irrelevant.
China's huge population was peaceful as well, but Chinese Communists managed to kill a staggering 70 million people.
The average Japanese individual, prior to World War II, was not a warmongering sadist. Yet, Japan murdered and slaughtered its way across South East Asia in an orgy of killing that included the systematic murder of 12 million Chinese civilians, most killed by sword, shovel, and bayonet.
And who can forget Rwanda, which collapsed into butchery. Could it not be said that the majority of Rwandans were 'peace loving'?
History lessons are often incredibly simple and blunt. Yet for all our powers of reason, we often miss the most basic and uncomplicated of points: peace-loving Muslims have been made irrelevant by their silence. Peace-loving Muslims will become our enemy if they don't speak up, because like my friend from Germany, they will awaken one day and find that the fanatics own them, and the end of their world will have begun.
Peace-loving Germans, Japanese, Chinese, Russians, Rwandans, Serbs, Afghans, Iraqis, Palestinians, Somalis, Nigerians, Algerians, and many others have died because the peaceful majority did not speak up until it was too late.
Islamic prayers have now been introduced into Toronto and other public schools in Ontario, and, yes, in Ottawa too while the Lord's Prayer was removed (due to being so offensive?! To whom? Not to the vast majority of Canadians!).
The Islamic way is only peaceful until the fanatics move in.
In Australia, and indeed in many countries around the world, many of the most commonly consumed food items have the halal emblem on them. Just look at the back of some of the most popular chocolate bars, and at other food products in your local supermarket. Foods on aircraft have the halal emblem, just to appease the privileged minority who are now rapidly expanding throughout the world.
In the U.K, the Muslim communities refuse to integrate and there are now dozens of ?no-go? zones within major cities across the country that the police force dare not intrude upon. Sharia law prevails there, because the Muslim community in those areas refuses to acknowledge British law.
As for we who watch it all unfold, we must pay attention to the only group that counts -- the fanatics who threaten our way of life.
Anyone who doubts the seriousness of this issue and just deletes this email without sending it on, is contributing to the passiveness that allows the problems to expand.
So, I beg you, extend yourself a bit and send this on and on and on in the hope that thousands, world-wide, read this, think about it, and send it on - before it's too late . . .. because we remained silent

LikeLike · · Share

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh boy, that's kinda sad. Unite with the rest of the world against Muslim extremists and we may prevail. Start a war with the entire Muslim community and we're all dead.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It is sad. But it may get the conversation going. And cold lake is all soldiers with a big base there. I'd imagine there's a few upset soldiers in those parts after the Ottawa shooting

347strokin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• IMG-20141024-WA0006.jpg
    IMG-20141024-WA0006.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 147

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately things like this will happen when emotions run high.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

347strokin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep and as mentioned, Cold Lake has a huge air base and I think 6 planes were deployed to fight. That doesn't help with the tensions running high.

pistoncontracting

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sometimes you have to break a few eggs to make an omelette.

Much can be learned from history, hell even the Muslim extremists have. it's obvious they have chosen to use Kamikaze pilots as role models to achieve goals.
On the flipside, I'm sure there was some sleepless nights for Truman and his gang leading up to Aug 6, and maybe even some on Aug 8. However, just a few short days later the world was a better place.

Save the special forces for taking out targets on our soil, for surgical removal of scum. Let a couple B-2's, or Ohio class subs do what they do best. Massive damage fast. Deliver a message loud and clear, that we as a civilized people are sick of there ****.

Marley

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
To wipe out a town that ISIL controls you have to kill the women and children in that town. Not collateral damage. But maybe they are better off dead than abused.

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not saying I have the answers but an observation on here that is a good representation of typical thinking, which IMO is a big part of why we are in this situation.
Lots of talk, not many answers, but every time a " time to kick ass " comment is made , there are immediately a far greater number of " oh but is it fair" " those poor ???? " , " how do we know they're guilty " , " violence isn't the right way" .
Meanwhile the crazies and the calculating are slowly gaining in numbers and power.
Phukk, it's ours. We like it. If you can't accept "this" way don't come or stay. Stop worrying about political correctness and stop worrying about what everyone else's opinion is, it's our heritage and our kids, Sack up for Christs sake, before we give up so much we'll end up the minority in our own country.
I hate this limp wristed decision making BS, stand up , say it like it is.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not saying I have the answers but an observation on here that is a good representation of typical thinking, which IMO is a big part of why we are in this situation.
Lots of talk, not many answers, but every time a " time to kick ass " comment is made , there are immediately a far greater number of " oh but is it fair" " those poor ???? " , " how do we know they're guilty " , " violence isn't the right way" .
Meanwhile the crazies and the calculating are slowly gaining in numbers and power.
Phukk, it's ours. We like it. If you can't accept "this" way don't come or stay. Stop worrying about political correctness and stop worrying about what everyone else's opinion is, it's our heritage and our kids, Sack up for Christs sake, before we give up so much we'll end up the minority in our own country.
I hate this limp wristed decision making BS, stand up , say it like it is.

So true. I couldn't believe how long it took to send 6 fighter jets over!!! Talk about scary!!! Those things should have been in the air within minutes. But nope.. Hem ha blah blah blah. What will happen when we actually need to respond to anything somewhat quickly

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Canadians are soft and easy going, sure there are a few Muslims that are sorry what happened but just as many that are not. Look to other countries to judge what is really happening when their numbers get to 40%. Why would our country be any different than the rest of the countries around the world.

Top Bottom