What's your loot from the sled show?

Junior Highmark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What did you get, I got a sweet 509 evolution helmet with the aviator 509 goggles. Looks spiffy. Not sure why it came out upside down ...

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Didn't buy anything. Saving my pennies for a sled! Actually don't need any gear for once. You won't regret the 509 goggles, can't live without them.

boots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did buy nothing but s&m hoodie. Didnt see a powder jack that i am looking for. Why isn't there any Canadian dealers of these things.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Where'd u get the helmet/goggles? good deal? Lookin for the same thing and headed to the show right now...
What did you get, I got a sweet 509 helmet with the aviator 509 goggles. Looks spiffy. Pics in the am.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I had a new pair of habervision eliminators last year..... not sure where they ended up...

Just sayin...

Where'd u get the helmet/goggles? good deal? Lookin for the same thing and headed to the show right now...

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Picked up a complete ski-doo outfit for the boy, pants and coat stupid cheap from martin.... set of technical underwear (whatever that means) and a ski-doo hoodie for the wife..

Martin has some kick-azz deals on clothing and accessories...

-lenny-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Martin was packed. Saw a good deal on some pants, but too many people invading my personal space so I had to get out of there. My loot was a new hood for the ole warpig from Menztoys, with latches and vents. Oh and the missus and I enjoyed a few brews in the gardens.

Bucky

Reaction score
Cheap this year after setting up the wife and 2 kids with riding gear to the tune of 850, only spent 45 this year on a sweet hoody from XXXModrods.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
We were just talkin about that last night...Rusty had them last and claims u got them back?????
I had a new pair of habervision eliminators last year..... not sure where they ended up...

Just sayin...

Bowen

Reaction score
Picked up a Skinz "Concept" a-arm kit and Fox Evol shocks for the nytro.

modmanmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
new poly hood and a vent kit from the guys at Menz Toys for the apex and they gave me a smokin deal on both. and some billet wheels and an s&m shirt and a couple dvd's and a cold bud at the beer gardens!

overall I was kinda dissapointed again by the lack of showing by the yamaha folks. and some of the other big names that didnt have booths. for example CR racing, impulse, not a thing from mcxpress to be seen... kinda makes me wonder. I had a whole list of stuff i wanted to buy but nobody there to buy it from.:(

arctic cat pretty much stole the show again!

and why the hell are the amzoil girls sooo far from the beer gardens????

Last edited:

Rneddel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I thought it was sick, everything was really cheap, nice to see Im not the only sled crazy person out there

gibsons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
couple pairs of inferno pants regular 99.00 got them for 29.99 each. klim tog pants from RMX for 279.00. RMK boot for 99.00. inferno jacket which i probably paid reg price for and a smoking deal for muff pots 35.00 but can't remember where that was.

Mare

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I saw MAXWELL.... he was hangin out at the Thunderstruck booth... :D Didnt get much this time, got a smokin deal on a sno bungee from the T&T booth. And grabbed a few little t shirts for our new grand daughter. :D

Top Bottom