This Is Sad

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Life's to short to have an ugly dog, by yourself a lab, great for duck huntin also.
That’s what our last dog was. A golden lab. One of the best breeds for kids to be around in our experience. Was actually timid around other dogs as well. It’s the small dogs make me laugh. They act like they are the cack of the block strutting around like they own the place.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I gave my pitbull to my parents when i got married, cause my ex wife had the chocolate lab.

My parents went from being supper afraid of pitbulls to loving them to death.

Lilduke lived a long happy life out on the farm

Last edited:

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Those dogs must be one in a million then. Most pit bulls if challenged will fight to the death. Everyone says they are great pets until that internal switch in their brain goes off. Then the owner is in big trouble because they are almost uncontrollable. I wouldn’t trust them for nothing but I agree bad owners are the big issue at play here.
Most dogs will do the same. They are animals. I've had more run ins with Cocker spaniels and terriers than any other dogs.
I have been around lots of Pittys and all were super gental.
I have a 4 year old pitbull chocolate lab cross and He's a a lover not a fighter.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Stupid enough to hunt with, that's good enough for me.

Thats great you like hunting. I like a dog that will defend me against people and dogs i dont like.

Most labs are usless for that. There are some mean ones though.

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats great you like hunting. I like a dog that will defend me against people and dogs i dont like.

Most labs are usless for that. There are some mean ones though.

My dog who is gone now was both, but I agree labs usually are quite tame. I guess it's not so much beware of dog here, it's beware of owner lol.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My dog who is gone now was both, but I agree labs usually are quite tame. I guess it's not so much beware of dog here, it's beware of owner lol.

I dont have a dog right now, but as i mentioned already its better if a dog does the attacking from a legal stand point.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That’s why you need a skid steer with an auger. No need for legal problems if you can drill a hole deep enough…

Have both out on the farm, but in town it gets tricky to do that.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
7de3bc3504012f4b00381641fcefa90a.jpg

Enough said.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There was 695 murders in chicago in 2022

HOw many were with guns and how many were pitbulls.

Enough said

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just to.be clear i like guns, but if we want to start banning every thing thats dangerous there is lots of stuff higher on the list then dogs

Top Bottom