What's your energy drink of choice?

heavy d

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Used to drink monster all the time, until I had a talk with my dr. about them, he seems to think that two energy drinks a day does about the same damage to your liver as drinking a 40lb of hard stuff a day

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Beer and another Beer. maybe more Beer depending on how tired i am.:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

Bucky

Reaction score
AMP, usually green tea, or lemonade, no after taste with these 2 flavors.

drford

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rum whalers spiced mmmmmmmmm , gibsons rare. Bud lime , mgd. The odd mango sugar free xyience Green tea double bagged or earl grey

Oh ya and organo gold coffee the healthier coffee choice. Better than timmies imo. Can be got from

Dnrowney.organogold.com

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Usually water, but when I'm in the mood for Vodka I drink Red Bull and Vodka. I can party like I was 20 again.
same same. red bull is the only energy drink I've ever tried, and I've never had one without vodka in it. lol...

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Used to drink monster all the time, until I had a talk with my dr. about them, he seems to think that two energy drinks a day does about the same damage to your liver as drinking a 40lb of hard stuff a day
I would bet that in 10 years or so we will be seeing all sorts of unexplained health problems that may end up being attributed to energy drinks. workplace safety training has been telling us to be conscious of, and embrace our natural circadian rhythms.....

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would bet that in 10 years or so we will be seeing all sorts of unexplained health problems that may end up being attributed to energy drinks. workplace safety training has been telling us to be conscious of, and embrace our natural circadian rhythms.....

Read a recent medical report about seizures in young adults after 4 or more "energy drinks" in a short period of time. What does that tell you!

badss

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
knew of a young guy here in town that was drinking 4 a day...he had a smoke at coffee time after finishing his 4th drink of the day and they ended up rushing hinm to emerg with a heart rate of a 1000 cat on NOS! Crazy bad stuff I am thinking....I only had one once....had a NOS and it tasted great but made my ole ticker go like it hasn't went in awhile....loved the taste but hated the rush it gave me...maybe I gettin older!

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
5 hour engery when used correctly is an amazing picker upper.

When I have had to work much later than normal (trucking) a 5 hour energy has saved my ass a few times, and like others have said, no crash (pun intended)

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rockstar Recovery is my choice if I need a pick-me-up. Seems to be a great cure for the common hangover too.:d I like it's non carbonated, lemonade flavor, and the fact that it is only 20 calories.:cool:

Phyer Phyter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Energy drinks are nasty. Its almost like booze for the young teens. My daughter had a sleep over a few months ago and went to the store with her friend. in the course of an hour she chugged 4 energy drinks (unknown to me until after the fact - teens are great at hiding things and being sneeky) any way she was wired the rest of that night and all the next day. She thought it was a hootin blast and couldnt understand what was wrong with it as it - to her - was so much fun. Even when I showed her on the label it said no more than 2 drinks - either in a day or 24 hr period - (I forget which) Needless to say energy drinks are taboo now in my house.
Eat right, hydrate right, sleep right, excercise right and you wont need an energy drink. I know who does any of those things, 'specially a teener.

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I do the 5 hour energy drink in grape if I can find it.....or the shot bottle of red bull......
had to make a run to Calgary last spring..... couldnt stay awake, so I took a red bull ever 3 hours and did a return trip to Calgary in 10 hours. red bull gives me wings well playing in the trees with the sled lol.......dont like to climb the shoots on the bull because going up is no problem......but coming down just flat out sucks LOL oh and did I say I have a weak heart (cant remember what the doc said it is called) but Im still alive lol! I dont drink so this is my drink of choice!

ajay

Reaction score
Xyience or Tapout non sugar stuff..Good for those long drives to BC.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Jolt Cola, if I can find it. LOL

I only have had Red Bull, in Jager Bombs. I've never taken an energy drink on it's own.

Anthony

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Xenergy Mango Guava Premium

Rockstar Juiced – Orange

Red Bull - Sugar Free (taste like cough syrup, but get them for free at work).

Scuba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
xyience mango guava and blu pom...calorie free, sugar free and super tasty.

Iron Horse Racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In the racing world, I hate seeing this stuff....Most riders that have tried it see the crash about 20 minutes into a race and can barley finish. Nothing beats proper conditioning and nutrition.

In between races I have the riders rest ( not sleep but some do) then get up and stretch, a short jog. Then start talking about the race....

Body and mind prep...

Top Bottom