What's With The Huge Hate-On For Nickelback?

BC Sno-Ghost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's even in the news how much people, even Canadians, hate Nickelback...I almost feel bad for liking their music. IMO there are A LOT worse bands out there. Hey, even Amy Winehouse, whose music was nothing less than revolting, doesn't seem to have the Hate Follwers Nickelback does. I know different strokes and all, but what am I missing?:confused:

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
The new Arctic cat will outclimb the doo's 3 ways from tuesday....

It's even in the news how much people, even Canadians, hate Nickelback...I almost feel bad for liking their music. IMO there are A LOT worse bands out there. Hey, even Amy Winehouse, whose music was nothing less than revolting, doesn't seem to have the Hate Follwers Nickelback does. I know different strokes and all, but what am I missing?:confused:

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I heard there they are scheduled to play in Detroit at a football game and that is causing a huge uproar. Either way I guess with anything popular you will have your good and bad followers.

Top Bottom