What's the best???

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Video editing software?? I've seen some pretty decent self edits from you guys and I'm just wondering what would be the best one and easiest to use. What would you recommend?? I'm using an hp laptop with windows xp if that makes a difference....

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LoL yeah that's not an option for me right now. I can't justify buying a Mac when I barely use my hp now as it is. I use my iPhone for everything so I don't really need a new laptop!

Highfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I asked the same thing a while back. Lots to chose from. I was recommended Movie Maker - Microsoft Windows for it's simplicity and it does everything you need it to. Once you get advanced you can take the next step and purchase some software that will do more. I was looking at that route but to overwhelming at the moment.

Got boost want snow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am using Magix Movie Edit pro and it is pretty decent and easy. This software is capable of the 3d setup for the go pros. It was about 90 for the software/

btcowboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mac comes with IMovie, and for a free preloaded program does some pretty good videos as well as trailers. I use IMovie for simplicity bit also use Adobe Cs5 which is pretty involved and expensive.

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I asked the same thing a while back. Lots to chose from. I was recommended Movie Maker - Microsoft Windows for it's simplicity and it does everything you need it to. Once you get advanced you can take the next step and purchase some software that will do more. I was looking at that route but to overwhelming at the moment.

I liked this too until I got a cam that takes MP4's. I just couldn't find a way to make it work well with MP4's. I use Wodersahre Video Editor Now and like it but it doesn't seem to be able to do slomo. I think it cost me about $45.

Wilk INStheWEST

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I use AVID Studio. Really good software, that is really powerful. Took me a while to figure out though. However, it takes a pretty powerful computer to run, and will only run on Vista or 7, so you would need to upgrade your OS to use it. It really comes down to the capabilities of your computer. Take a look at the website Teeroy posted above and go through those softwares and see what will run with the specs your have on your computer. There is nothing worse than getting a software installed to find out it runs like crap on your computer and you have to upgrade your computer.

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I use AVID Studio. Really good software, that is really powerful. Took me a while to figure out though. However, it takes a pretty powerful computer to run, and will only run on Vista or 7, so you would need to upgrade your OS to use it. It really comes down to the capabilities of your computer. Take a look at the website Teeroy posted above and go through those softwares and see what will run with the specs your have on your computer. There is nothing worse than getting a software installed to find out it runs like crap on your computer and you have to upgrade your computer.

Ahhhh crap I hadn't thought of that... Not the most technologically inclined. If it were up to me we'd still be tying notes to pigeons feet for communication.... Imagine how confusing s&m would be then lmao

Wilk INStheWEST

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ahhhh crap I hadn't thought of that... Not the most technologically inclined. If it were up to me we'd still be tying notes to pigeons feet for communication.... Imagine how confusing s&m would be then lmao
You have 3 new messages!
You have 3 new messages.jpg

Top Bottom