What's the best part about owning a turbo doo

HagmanMod1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There's lot s of them out there lets see some feedback. We all know that before the etec and the 4 tech they didnt work well it's not new news. But a properly setup etec or 4 tech that's a diffent story they haul azz. There is going to be some awsome TXM's this winter with out a doubt.
Eric

pistonbroke800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I cant wait to see them out. Thinking my next seld will be a TXM if year one goes good with them

HagmanMod1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What tows out the yami's a chopper buddy blew his engine in Allen creek on turbo vector tried for almost a day to tow it out with little luck called in the chopper it was easy quick and a cool $1000

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That not everyone has one! So your usually one of a kind out there. I would love to turbo my XP but I don't want to waste to many trips setting it up. So I am going to wait till I buy a new xm!

Adrenaline Addiction

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What tows out the yami's a chopper buddy blew his engine in Allen creek on turbo vector tried for almost a day to tow it out with little luck called in the chopper it was easy quick and a cool $1000

Ya or groomer. haha

I tow trucked an Apex out from way back in Allen with mine. It was a chore for sure. Had some awesome peeps give us a hand until late. Guy that broke down bought us all supper, was an adventure for sure.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Replacing the crank like a wear item every 2000km instead of 4000km lol

Got boost want snow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Paying the same or more than a turboed yamaha and still not being able to out doo that dam yamaha!!!! lol

HagmanMod1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not to sure what doo your talking about, if what your saying is that the 1200 isn't a competitor with the Yamaha I beg to differ

Last edited:

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The best thing I guess about owning a turbo doo would be that one would be able to replace the pistons with their eyes closed and one hand tied behind their back after a season or two.....

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The best thing I guess about owning a turbo doo would be that one would be able to replace the pistons with their eyes closed and one hand tied behind their back after a season or two.....

Your probably that efficient at changing belts, replacing melted parts and getting your shovel out after one season on your cat.......

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Your probably that efficient at changing belts, replacing melted parts and getting your shovel out after one season on your cat.......

Yup!! It's good practice hahahaha!! Not to mention I know exactly where to put the rope do that it won't damage the a arms when getting towed off the hill ! I have all that down to science now but this is a doo thread leave my pussy cat alone hahahahah!!

HagmanMod1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh just you wait we 'll start a cat thread soon please be patient .lol

HagmanMod1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If the proper motor work gets done to accommodate the turbo and with the proper reeds they seem to be good actually it's probably the guys that don't have a clue that you see having these issues

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not to sure what doo your talking about, if what your saying is that the 1200 isn't a competitor with the Yamaha I beg to differ

the biggest difference is the yammie is more consistent. doo is plaged with to many little problems.

QuintinG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If I remember correctly I believe some people were saying that mad motorsports has made a couple of turbo pteks run pretty good. But it ain't cheap and its gotta be done right.

rsaint

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If the proper motor work gets done to accommodate the turbo and with the proper reeds they seem to be good actually it's probably the guys that don't have a clue that you see having these issues
You should not be saying guys dont have a clue when you where in the same boat and no part of r&d on any turbo keyboard expert.

Top Bottom