What's going on in Fernie??

McLuvin

Reaction score
I seen a abnormal amount of sleds in Fernie as well as a ton of trucks going to Fernie. Just wondered if there was some kind of an event going on.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I seen a abnormal amount of sleds in Fernie as well as a ton of trucks going to Fernie. Just wondered if there was some kind of an event going on.

PROBABLY JUST A SNOW DANCE,,,, FACK WE NEED SNOW....

good question?? any real answers

milton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hope it is cause there is some new snow cause we rode out there last weekend and i think we should have stayed home. Needs snow badly

McLuvin

Reaction score
Yeah I noticed the snow was really lacking when we drove through. That's why I asked if there was something going on. Thought there might be a poker rally or drags going on.

raceu4it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just got back, greet and met at rum runners friday nite, and trucks were parked for a mile in at morrissey, with free burgers and beerin the afternoon, riding wasn't bad, and good time was had by all.

side note, need snow but better than grass.

McLuvin

Reaction score
So what was going on out there Threadkiller? Poker rally, forum meet??

foothills m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I heard the thunderstruck teams rider`s and filmers were in town along with Nash trailers and ect`s doing a meet and ride.Was at corbin town site 1st time and went over bye barnes lake and elliot lake hard as hell but looks like snow is comming this week all over.

shawnmcgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There was a Calgary Club ride on Feb 21. I didn't go so don't know much about it.

raceu4it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it was nash trailer 1st annual ride, and everyone staged out of morrissey and jim, had some of us thunder crew with him, great event specially the 8 oz hamburgers from rum runners compliments of devin from nash trailers.

Top Bottom