What's do u guys think it's worth

cheeky24

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm looking a picking up a 2013 xm 163 with a TSS turbo in it. My plan is to pull the kit out and sell the sled as mine is in like new condition with low km. So my question is what's a X turboed 2013 xm x 163 with hard miles. Motor has 800 miles sled has about 2000mile

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I'm looking a picking up a 2013 xm 163 with a TSS turbo in it. My plan is to pull the kit out and sell the sled as mine is in like new condition with low km. So my question is what's a X turboed 2013 xm x 163 with hard miles. Motor has 800 miles sled has about 2000mile
I would go a few hundred above blue book average unless it has major cosmetic damage.

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think you are going to have to discount it quite a bit, or lie about the history. I wouldnt touch a sled like that with a ten foot pole unless I got it cheap. Maybe its just me.
That's a tough lie as you're going to have a large hole in the bulkhead from the tunnel dump exhaust to cover up. Maybe if you put the suitcase back in.

Regardless it's a lot of work as you also have to change over air box, water to air, and all of the other hardware. You would need to get an exceptional deal on the donor sled or you may be further ahead just biting the bullet and getting TSS to install a new kit on your 13. Plus you'll benefit from the design changes they've made in the time since the donor sleds kit was installed.

cheeky24

Reaction score
I would never lie to someone on a machine im selling. I would give them honest truth you are getting a hard miled X turboed sled, but I would makes sure I went through it and repaired anything the was in bad shape. So in the end it would be a good sled for a good price.

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry, I have to agree with Deaner. I'm not sure I'd take it for free, let alone pay for it. Just too many unknowns.

FranktheTank

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's a tough lie as you're going to have a large hole in the bulkhead from the tunnel dump exhaust to cover up. Maybe if you put the suitcase back in.

Regardless it's a lot of work as you also have to change over air box, water to air, and all of the other hardware. You would need to get an exceptional deal on the donor sled or you may be further ahead just biting the bullet and getting TSS to install a new kit on your 13. Plus you'll benefit from the design changes they've made in the time since the donor sleds kit was installed.

hmmm wonder why TSS makes a tunnel dump can???

Top Bottom