whats better posnick one or two legs

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I guess you have to ask someone with one leg, I have always been partial to two myself;)

05 rm250 rocket

Reaction score
I guess you have to ask someone with one leg, I have always been partial to two myself;)

actually he has two legs never would comment on someone with a disabillity its just on his sled he always sideways and with this year he broke his ankle was just looking for some posnick sledding comments on his new skill:rolleyes:

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just for the record I tease em all, black, white, purple, hearing impaired , blind, Disabled in any form (except mentally that is like shooting fish in a barrel) but that was not the point. What the hell does posnick mean? (and just to set things straight I have friends from all the above groups and I have never been beaten so badly that I couldn't make another snappy comeback) I am impressed that your friend came up with a way to enjoy what they like to do, unfortunatly too many people let small things stop them from venturing forth. Keep Riding til it hurts! Then ride til you get back to camp and start drinking the pain away!!!!:beer::beer::beer:Oh and the purple ones, they didn't start out that way it just happens, oh well!

Top Bottom