what's a good sport atv for a 15 year old?

KVF 700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
like others have said, cant go wrong with an older honda or suzuki. either 4x4 or 2wd. get what your friends have, and what is suited to your riding style. being the only 4x4 in a group of bikes or sport quads sucks cuz no one wants to go mudding, or when u do guess who gets to be doing more towing then riding.

i advise you to try and find something relatively stock, unless you now the seller. 400/450 ex are pretty sweet machines. learn how to ride properly and make sure it has some decent tires and you'll be able to go pretty far.

grizzly se

Reaction score
both my boys [ 14 , 12 ] are running hoda trx 250 ex quads, and they are all they need now till they are older . they have no problem following us through the mud , and its not to heavey to throw around when stuck. my 2 peco's:beer:

Fallen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i had a 2001 400ex it was a great machine. Low maintance, and bulletproof. The engine was proven in the 400xr dirtbike.

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ive always been i fan of the 350 warriors ....Cheep/lots of parts out there and there a pretty zippy little motor. Buddys got one with a jet kit/pipe and cam things pretty crazy but still has managable power.

Top Bottom