Whats a good Modular Helmet for us guys that wear Glasses,

kenvb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
have bought 3 new different brands of modular heated helmets, all fog up my glasses, the only one I havnt tryed is a BRP .I had bought a used one 1 week before my garage burned down, it was in the garage?
hate to buy a new BRP is they dont work.. then loose money on it selling it.

what kind do you guys or gals use that wear glasses,.

Last edited:

sled_wrangler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How big is your melon I have a modular 2 brp that I think I have wore 3 times in 4 years make me an offer

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

srxhair

Reaction score
I use the Bv2s and like it the visor does not usually fog if you lift it when you stop and open it a crack when you go slow. My glasses fog inside if its much below 0°C but I wear contact lenses for sledding and only for sledding. If you choose to go that route it also helps to have some reading glasses with you in case you need to work on your sled or see close.

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've tried a lot of helmets with my glasses, and in all honesty.....I went back to an old school open face helmet. I had to sacrifice protection for being able to see where I'm going. With that I'm wearing tinted safety glasses from work that have prescription inserts that clip inside. Best I've found so far, but I still get fogged once in a while. Usually when I'm working hard. Having to wear glasses sucks!

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
CONTACTS!!!!!!! just go get them its not as big of a hassle as everyone thinks .........I did It and never looked back, a riding buddy finally did it and he says he should of done it years ago JUST SAVE $$$$ AND TIME AND GET THEM

you will be amazed at how better of a rider you become when u can see

altaredneck

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tried a few diff types also the haber fan. No luck with any when I worked up a sweat. Got LASIK in the summer can't wait to try it out in the mountains. Have to wait till kids hockey over lol

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
CONTACTS!!!!!!! just go get them its not as big of a hassle as everyone thinks .........I did It and never looked back, a riding buddy finally did it and he says he should of done it years ago JUST SAVE $$$$ AND TIME AND GET THEM

you will be amazed at how better of a rider you become when u can see

I'd have to decide whether I want to see at distance or up close. Different prescription for both.

Bounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heated BV2 mod helmut works great; bought mine on Ebay. Have used my glasses, when forgot to put contacts in, worked fine.

Buy contacts. Doo now sells heated goggles, which also work great.....

Top Bottom