what you guys think???

PBNFLD

Reaction score
I agree, lame. Especially with the douchebag mirrors flipped out!

Not a fan of the wraps or graphics on trucks, but I have a dodge 3/4 ton with the same mirrors and I also have them flipped out! Not to be cool but because they actually work much better. The curved convex mirror, when on the bottom, will allow you to see alot more of your blind spots. Which is nice in a lifted truck. Just sayin.

hecks

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Make sure you get check into the offset. Cause a stock rim for your truck is most likely a +18, and that rim pictured looks like a 0 offset or less. IMO, the dished rim looks better, but gives your truck a wider stance.

Med1ogre

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not a fan of the wraps or graphics on trucks, but I have a dodge 3/4 ton with the same mirrors and I also have them flipped out! Not to be cool but because they actually work much better. The curved convex mirror, when on the bottom, will allow you to see alot more of your blind spots. Which is nice in a lifted truck. Just sayin.

X2. ya I'm a douchebag, but i like the taste.

mfguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't know who sledneck_03 is but he is getting a wrap from us. If you can proudly put our logo on your nice ride it will do nothing but make you get more chicks. That is a 100% check mark on that.....

So heck yes we are getting sledneck a freeee decal kit.

Hate it. Love it....it's your call. 7 more HP and more chicks with it = a good choice

luvz da mud

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What I put on my truck.. I put on it because it makes me happy.. If I had to ask what other people think, chances are I'm putting it on for the wrong reasons.. Whether it's a Big Honkin Mr Bean face, or a Motorfist Decal I'd be putting it on because I like it.

I honestly don't think to often about "what is cool" "hip" or "fly"... and base my purchases according. I do my own thing
well said! i do things to my truck to add a personal touch (no big stickers or big corporate logos), thats what sets us apart and gives us our own look & style. i dont like what alot of guy's do to thier trucks but who cares, it's not mine. not everyone that likes trucks likes red trucks, just sayin. with that being said you GOTA know big stacks or huge monster or tapout stickers are going to rightfully land you in the cheezy thread. im ALL for customizing but the secret is knowing when to stop, and sadly not nearly enough people know when to

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well said! i do things to my truck to add a personal touch (no big stickers or big corporate logos), thats what sets us apart and gives us our own look & style. i dont like what alot of guy's do to thier trucks but who cares, it's not mine. not everyone that likes trucks likes red trucks, just sayin. with that being said you GOTA know big stacks or huge monster or tapout stickers are going to rightfully land you in the cheezy thread. im ALL for customizing but the secret is knowing when to stop, and sadly not nearly enough people know when to

In short, just because you CAN, doesn't mean you SHOULD... :D:D

Top Bottom