what vehicle

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is tons of aftermarket stuff for Tacomas. My Bro in Law's has a lift, looks good. Do an internet search or call an offroad shop.

Hillclimber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
to the tacomas is there anything that you can do to them for after marcket stuff? exhaust, rims tires lifts? thinking if i got one 4" lift 18'20" rims? all terrain tires?

what would that do to the mialage?

I would go at least a half ton nothing less i have done the smal truck thing but no good then i did full size with v6 in it no good now i am at full size v8

HRT Offroad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My vote is for the Yota...a little more expensive, but much more reliable!
We just bought a new Tundra, and it's awesome!!

sledobsessed

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the truck is really only meant for a starter truck...school work and back...not alot more...ill be buying a differant one when i get some new toys and have the money for one

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
very well put thats why the debt issue is what it is

QUOTE=Work2Ride;201534]Buy an Older/Cheap Truck to Haul ur toys, and buy a cheap car to save money on gas. U insure the Car, ur parents insure the Truck and put u as a casual driver. you get the best of both worlds, have a truck to haul ur toys when u need it, and a car to get u around, save money on gas. The amount of money u save driving the car will pay to insure the trucks.

Save ur money and buy more toys.

Or save to buy a house with a garage to fill with toys.

People spend way to much money on gas/insurance/vehicle payments, everyone is so conscious of there vehicle status.

I have an 04 Dodge Ram for when we get really bad roads/snow fall, and I drive the 97 Sunfire when I can to save money on gas. Im 19 years old.[/QUOTE]

Top Bottom