What vehicle this badge belongs to?

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
I have a badge that was picked up off a floor of a garage where a vehicle ran through the wall. Our carpenter brought the badge in and none of us can fiqure out what type of vehicle it was from. Im thinking an import, square box utility but I cannot remember what they are. Any idea's?

Attachments

• logo.jpg
    logo.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 31

JHeffner

Reaction score
I have a badge that was picked up off a floor of a garage where a vehicle ran through the wall. Our carpenter brought the badge in and none of us can fiqure out what type of vehicle it was from. Im thinking an import, square box utility but I cannot remember what they are. Any idea's?

I'm pretty sure it's from a Daewoo. Terrible vehicles:twocents:

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

The square box SUV, are U refering to "Scion" ? I think it's a XB

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it didnt fall of youre truck did it ron????hahahahaha:dlooks like it might say cash on demand

Last edited:

funtimes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It is a mazda. I have only seen that logo on the cars, not any SUV..

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
So... was this a hit and run on the house. We now know the make and year of the vehicle. Have you sprayed the scene with Luminall ... the culprit may have left some of his DNA behind when he Chit his pants just before hitting the house. LMFAO!!

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
so... Was this a hit and run on the house. We now know the make and year of the vehicle. Have you sprayed the scene with luminall ... The culprit may have left some of his dna behind when he chit his pants just before hitting the house. Lmfao!!

hahahahahahaha

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I think its infinity,seen one today and it looked the same!
catmando!

Top Bottom