what to do with a new m8

rmktime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hello need a little help, im looking at a getting new m8 , yes switching from polaris to cat , cat seem to be natural born climbers ,
anyways what would one do to it right away , drop and rolls , so on
what track lengh should i get on it ?
i defanily love hill climbing, deep and steep ,ya gotta love it , well im figuring about 8 g for the sled dont want to go over 1500 to 2000 in mods any help from you cat guys thanks in advance

also any cat dealers in bc that are good to buy from also get the work done to it before pick up

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hello need a little help, im looking at a getting new m8 , yes switching from polaris to cat , cat seem to be natural born climbers ,
anyways what would one do to it right away , drop and rolls , so on
what track lengh should i get on it ?
i defanily love hill climbing, deep and steep ,ya gotta love it , well im figuring about 8 g for the sled dont want to go over 1500 to 2000 in mods any help from you cat guys thanks in advance

also any cat dealers in bc that are good to buy from also get the work done to it before pick up

2010 M8 on a 162 and just ride the thing. Maybe want to put on an MBRP can from a 1000. good fit and sounds great

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have the 153" and it works . The only thing i would change would be get a light can. For 8g you will be looking at something used or an 08. Either way yes they just work right out of the box

Top Bottom