What Tires should I use

usher

Reaction score
I have a 07 Outlander 800 with a 2 inch pipe lift. I am looking at the ITP Mudlite XXL 30x10-12 or 30x12-12. I am also looking at the Highlifter Outlaws 29.5x10-12 or 29.5x12-12. What is a better tire??? Should I go with the 14 inch rims on the ITP tires or is it more just for looks. Will my quad have clearance for 31 inch outlaws ? Iam also looking at the ITP SS212 rims so I am assuming no spacers will be needed due to the offset or am I wrong.

BIG DAWG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have an 11 outty 800 with the outlaws 28" first set have ran many mud lites before and donty really care for them they seem to dig good but in my experience after a few kms seem to be getting flats consistently right behind the lugs thinking maybe they run to straight across the tire allowing for exess flex there causing a weak spot over time
love the outlaws but going to try a set of zillas an the wifes machine next as they seem to be highly recommendedon here
:d:beer:

mareshow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Outlaws TRUST ME, i have an X MR and i'm switching to them, dont believe me? look up ostacruiser on youtube, they all run outlaws best mud tire you can get, not too bad for trails either :) go wide too btw

Mad Outy Max

Reaction score
I guess it biols down to what your main purpose in riding is, mud being the main thing or trails or muskeg really that will dictate what tire you select.I f were mudding i would look at the 29" laws smoothest riding of the ;mud tires awesome digging power and plenty of ground clearance. Also with the 2" lift you will be fine for clearance.BTW the 14" rims are off the chart with the cool factor IMO:cool:

Last edited:

hogwild

Reaction score
Check out super atv terminators. I have them and they work awesome for mud and all terrain ,and it so happens I have a new set of 28x10x12for sale

Top Bottom