what size and what make of tire

des95yj

Reaction score
the wife just bought a 2011 Arctic cat 1000 trv crusier 2 up
but from looking at it not really impressed with the tires it comes with what size would be safe to put on and what kind is not to rough to drive down a gravel road with
they come with 25x8x12 front and 25x10x12 rear stock thanks in advance

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
but from looking at it not really impressed with the tires it comes with what size would be safe to put on and what kind is not to rough to drive down a gravel road with
27x10x12 frt
27x12x12 rr
Good all around tire is a maxxis Zilla

rubirose

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com

Every new quad gets better tires after they get bought. Stock ones suck unless you stay on the farm or only ride hard packed trails. But noone does that.lol

scottsrdscott

Reaction score
27x10x12 frt
27x12x12 rr
Good all around tire is a maxxis Zilla

Zilla's are sh!t. I know everyone sais they are the best tire in the universe but they aren't. Ive had them. I bought the Zilla's and my buddy bought the mud bugs. The mud bugs were equivalent on the trail but waaaaay better once we got to a little bit of mud. The bugs paddle. The Zilla's just dig straight down.

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Zilla's are sh!t. I know everyone sais they are the best tire in the universe but they aren't. Ive had them. I bought the Zilla's and my buddy bought the mud bugs. The mud bugs were equivalent on the trail but waaaaay better once we got to a little bit of mud. The bugs paddle. The Zilla's just dig straight down.

I'm still trying to see where he said he wanted a mud tire?

evenson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Blind zilla hatred? Theres a reason why EVERYONE says they are the best all round tire... Some peoples children.. hahahaha.

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mud Bugs are fine if you want to throw mud around and they aren't bad on the roads ( ok a little bouncy) but then I love mud!! a little biased perhaps.

Top Bottom