What phase are you in?

B-Mac

Reaction score
I've found myself hiding out in the garage, listening to led zeppelin, drinkin rum and tinkering with anything i can get my hands on. I have my sled ready, and now im on to the quad....gettin it ready to push some snow. Gonna change the diff oils tomorrow.
What have you been up to?

Sent from my iPhone using

Blecter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm back on the forums. And the only thing the sled needs is one small brace installed, then gas and oil. Riding gear is packed. LET's GO!

Vipertonytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sleds are all services and loaded in trailer, sled gear is all ready,googles polished,new batteries waiting besides beacons, I'm sitting at a Network marketing convention in Florida reading Snow and Mud posts because they are more interesting!!! Waiting for the snow to start at home an lets get at her!!!!

347strokin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just moved to BC a few months ago. Movers lost my main toolbox so I havent been able to really unpack the garage. But new toolbox is ordered up so I can finally put some crap away and enjoy some whiskey pops in the garage.

Costco has got some decent boxes for reasonable prices. No Snap On or Maximum quality but not too shabby for the price. SPG International 56 in. 16-drawer Tool Canopy and Cabinet Combo

Other than that, I'll need to throw some BC insurance on the sled and grease her up. Done.

Turts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Phase? Buyers remorse phase..... Almost!
Just about ready to commit to a 14 Pro....
My M8 has been good to me but the young guns are getting too hard to keep up with on old iron.

Turts, typing on

Timber_12

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In the buyers remorse phase. If I can unload the xm I'll be one happy guy. Get rid of the mod and I'll be in the "on the way out" phase for this year

hcr ditch banger

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Also sitting at drilling rig waiting on relief. next week. going to go trade of 2010 m6 & 2010m8 on two 2013m8's a 153 an a 162 both limited . then get ready for winter not much of a list wife is really good at all that stuff.

renegade x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Installing screen kit on 2012 XP (new to me) contemplating pipe reeds clutch kit etc,etc waiting for snow.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Trailer all serviced and ready to go, gear all packed up ready to go, beackon has new battery ready to go! Just feels like i am missing one thing?!?! Oh yah my sled! Still waiting on that!

dvst8r

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have been putting cabinets up and work benches. Cleaning organizing, working on the wife's car and my truck getting them ready for winter, and my sled is still sitting mostly pulled apart waiting for some time.

T-top

Reaction score
Still in the prepping phase. Parts arriving in the mail, shocks dropped off for service/re-valve, winterizing the truck, fresh tires on the trailer, renewing insurance, researching new riding areas,watching a lot of youtube, dreaming of a very white christmas.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Picked up a couple movies at the show, been watching them til I'm sick of them. Got one sled sold, got a good chunk of the other one parted out, new one is at the dealer going to pick it up next week. Got all my accessories and gear ready to go, just need to order some grip n rip braces.

Nonhighwayservice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Waiting very impatiently. Checked the highway cam this morning and the Coq is getting pounded WOOOOHOOOO!!

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The phase of selling out after years of riding, guiding and enjoying the sport that started for me in the mid 1970s.
Skidoo summit, M8 Cat, Yamaha T,nytro, riding gear and sled deck....all on the chopping block.

Old-Soul

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got my sled back together and running this week. Ned to get some new boots and goggles (and a job) and I'm ready for the season. Bring it on.

"We come from the land of the ice and snow..."

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The phase of selling out after years of riding, guiding and enjoying the sport that started for me in the mid 1970s.
Skidoo summit, M8 Cat, Yamaha T,nytro, riding gear and sled deck....all on the chopping block.
Rzr is just too much fun, done with sledding?

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
im in season switch change. i love it. just picked up the enlcosed from a 2500$ brake job(owee). stocking up on oils and supplies, searching around for some filming equipment. getting ready to pick up my new sled, preping the shop for late night drunken repairs, going through my gear seeing if i need to order some new stuff. getting the old tow rig ready to go, adding a fuel tank, some studded winters, air bags. gotta go through my spare sled from head to toe incase i have to throw it into action LOL. watched all my sled videos...up im almost ready. common snow

november is always an extremely expensive month for me. but i wouldnt trade it for anything LOL

Top Bottom