What kind of quad should I get?

600rmk

Reaction score
Thanks for the good information guys keep it coming please! Ur right big Jon the best thing I can do is go ride them all! Not sure how the dealers are around here for that but I will give it a try! U definitely have a good point that they all have there ups and downs!

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks for the good information guys keep it coming please! Ur right big Jon the best thing I can do is go ride them all! Not sure how the dealers are around here for that but I will give it a try! U definitely have a good point that they all have there ups and downs!

If a dealer truly wants your business they will tell you when/where/if they have demo rides, or will try to set something up for you.

600rmk

Reaction score
Hey guys sorry for the late replies been pretty busy just thought I would let u know pretty sure I am going to get a new outlander 650xt!
Just wondering what kind of tires I should get? I will be using them for mudding, hunting, trails in the snow, pretty much all condition except for sand.

brutematt750

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys sorry for the late replies been pretty busy just thought I would let u know pretty sure I am going to get a new outlander 650xt!
Just wondering what kind of tires I should get? I will be using them for mudding, hunting, trails in the snow, pretty much all condition except for sand.

Oh fawk , here we go on the tire debate again !! Haha
All kidding aside , prob a good pick on the quad. And just check out all the tires online and figure something out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RobEG

Reaction score
This is so true ....there are people lining up to sell their canams and popo's simply because they want the
Power , especially on the bottom end of a single.
After riding a grizz or a king , who could stomach a 1000 Rene / scrambler......
I now see why you see so many new kings on the trails !!!!

people who dont want to spend 14 thousand bucks? People who dont want to own a 1000 v-twin because apparently the moment you sign on for one you turn into a massive sarcastic douche bag with insecurity issues?

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
people who dont want to spend 14 thousand bucks? People who dont want to own a 1000 v-twin because apparently the moment you sign on for one you turn into a massive sarcastic douche bag with insecurity issues?
No kidding eh? If people only knew they could compensate for the lack of power and handling by pumping the tires up to 36 psi, the market for big v-twins would totally drop off.

RobEG

Reaction score
No kidding eh? If people only knew they could compensate for the lack of power and handling by pumping the tires up to 36 psi, the market for big v-twins would totally drop off.

Too true, its nearly as ridiculous as thinking that engine makes you any less of a candy ass

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have to honestly recommend the Suzuki King quad 750, i have about 5000 kilometers on my 700 and its still going stong, its run 27's its whole life and is still on the original belt with no repairs or dealer servicing necessary. The suzuki's have a very few shortcomings in terms of design but all can be addressed with hand tools and basic knowledge. All that is great, but nothing beats the feel of a single cylinder 4X4, the low end power is great in the mud and technical terrain. Plus, its the lightest, most affordable big bore on the market today.

Where u by chance drunk when u posted this....

Cause that would be the only excuse to say what u said

King quad and power in the same sentence........ Baaaaaaaaaaaa

sent while I should be drinking tea's

600rmk

Reaction score
Yea I guess it is best just to go online and look I do lots of that but hopefully I can get some info on some tires from people who have had them or know anyone who has had them! swamplites? mega meyhems? silver back x lites? any other info on other tires will be considered also! THANKS

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yea I guess it is best just to go online and look I do lots of that but hopefully I can get some info on some tires from people who have had them or know anyone who has had them! swamplites? mega meyhems? silver back x lites? any other info on other tires will be considered also! THANKS

There's a bunch of tire threads already going, check out the mud pit general discussion. Zilla's get some real good reviews

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thank goodness mine is not a v twin then.......

MSRP suzuki 700 ,,,,,,,,,10900 $
MRSP Popo 850XP,,,,,,,,,11300 $

*Prices are based on apx:10PSI of air per tire....................For the extra 400$ , i can put a lot of air in the stock tires !

Last edited:

Big Jon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nobody pays MSRP around here, if you do, you must have money to burn.

600rmk

Reaction score
sweet congrats on the new outlander max I like the silver but I am going with a red 650 xt pretty sure I am going to put 28" silverback x lights cant find a whole lot on them have herd some good news!

Top Bottom