What kind of belt are you using?

Fullthrottle

Reaction score
Hey I have a 2009 M1000. I blew a blet yesturday and blew another two belt's today. What belts are working best for you guys?:(

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
everyone out here is running the 60 but i think your clutchs are out of alignment :d

RichardL

Reaction score
I ride an 07 M8 I use the AC belts but have tried an Ultimax XS never blown one but don't have the power you have. Are your clutches properly aligned.

Fullthrottle

Reaction score
I ride an 07 M8 I use the AC belts but have tried an Ultimax XS never blown one but don't have the power you have. Are your clutches properly aligned.

Ya I'm thinking that's exactly the problem but was also looking at getting some different belts. Thanks for the input.

shawnmcgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I tried an ultimax this year, I got 350kms out of it. Switched back to Yami belts and usually get 1500-1700kms/belt.

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey I have a 2009 M1000. I blew a blet yesturday and blew another two belt's today. What belts are working best for you guys?:(

You obviously have some major issues going on :confused: I ride with two buddies that have crossfire 1000's and no belt issues what so ever, stock Cat belts. My brother has two F1000's and has a pile of miles on each with no belt issues. Same clutches and Act drive as your sled. What belts are you using? Can't imagine that your clutches could be that out of alignment that you could be burning up belts like that???? Best of luck.

Top Bottom