What is the best CVT Belt

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's a good price on that Dayco belt, The highlifter is the Dayco XTX and also sold as a moose utilities belt. Where did you see that price? Best I've seen for the Teryx is $101

4byrookie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The dayco XTX belts are one of the best on the market but from all the different websites I have been through the Stock OEM belt is the best lasting for any machine!

grizzlydave

Reaction score
I have been running the dayco xtx belts for a couple years on various machines. I have never had any problems with them installed on quads, but i have seen lots of issue on sleds, especially Arctic Cats.

youngpolarisguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we have never had any luck with aftermarket belts, have had to many just fly apart. we have really good luck with with factory belts. But $89 is a good price cause my belts are like $180.

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I put a Dayco belt on my kvf 700 and it lasted 300km and it shreaded to pieces. I will only buy OEM for my quad.

leonard

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
why do people not read.

buy the oem belts.

aftermarkets just burn / slick up and stop working right away.

leonard

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
its because they build the freaking aftermarkets based on Snowmobiles.

not ATVs atv cvts don't slip. so the belt cant be hard and it has to still be strong and durable.

Aftermarkets just cant keep up to OEM's

QMAO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i shredded a Dayco belt with 200km. Since then I have used Carlisle belts. I have approx. 3000 km. on the one I am running now with no problems and still within manufactures spec width.
With the price of the OEM belts at nearly $200.00 I prefer the Carlisle.

kawiford

Reaction score
Whatever you do dont buy a good year belt they are crap. I thought 45 bucks was a good deal but it blew apart after barely 100 kms. I Just buy OEM belts now.

crisscross1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well thanks everyone for your input, I guess I should have waited a little longer for your input. But I already ordered it, maybe I will keep the old one as a spare because it sounds like I will be using it.

Top Bottom