what i hate.

jono.2

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry for the lame post but something had to be said.

I hate it when people around you are so happy that we have no snow. These people are media personalities, co-workers, friends, and even family.
These people rub it in our face every chance they get.

I say, what the hell is so good about no snow?? what a useless situation. :i_need_snow::i_need_snow:

Last edited by a moderator:

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I completely agree!!! If its gonna be cold, let there be snow.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
All it takes is a 5 hr drive to get your fix.Quit complaining and start driving!
catmando!
Then you will have something to rub in there face!

F

FAB1

Rub their faces in the cold/frozen BROWN turf then ask them if they wished their was SNOW....:D

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I also hate how big of a difference there is in gas/diesel prices around the province. WTF diesel is 107.9 in Stony Plain saw 103.9 while in Calgary on the weekend and gas is anywhere from 96.4 - 99.9 around the city and last saw 108.9 in Grande Cache last week. :rant:

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I also hate how big of a difference there is in gas/diesel prices around the province. WTF diesel is 107.9 in Stony Plain saw 103.9 while in Calgary on the weekend and gas is anywhere from 96.4 - 99.9 around the city and last saw 108.9 in Grande Cache last week. :rant:

Oh your comp pays your fuel quit your moanin.:nono:

albertagal500

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I am enjoying that there is no snow, as it makes doing chores outside much easier for me, and seeing as I can't ride, quad, ski or do any sledding this year I am happy. Now if it would warm up I would be in heaven. But since it won't tell spring, I will stay inside and make cookies

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Well I am enjoying that there is no snow, as it makes doing chores outside much easier for me, and seeing as I can't ride, quad, ski or do any sledding this year I am happy. Now if it would warm up I would be in heaven. But since it won't tell spring, I will stay inside and make cookies

Quit being so selfish !!! :nono: LOL! ;) :D

GRD

Reaction score
Chances are I won't be ready.

Isn't Ric gone to mexico or something?

Maybe the real reason is that your dancing partner won't be there!:D:eek:

Get that sled ready and go!

Just giving you the gears buddy!:kissass:

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Shhh, there needs to be some secrets in life.
It's been this darn cold, has put me way behind. Tonight I start working on the old girl. Hopefully it will be close to ready by the end of the weekend, then it's on to my sons 700 with the same kind of work to be done.

Isn't Ric gone to mexico or something?

Maybe the real reason is that your dancing partner won't be there!:D:eek:

Get that sled ready and go!

Just giving you the gears buddy!:kissass:

Big Grump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't blame an illness. The snow is here lets go. lol

Billy Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hate every few years we have to fight for our rights to ride on public lands and it sounds like we are going to be at it again with the Grizzly Bear thing:(

Billy Boy:cool:

Lost

RIP Fallen Angel
Reaction score
I hate every few years we have to fight for our rights to ride on public lands and it sounds like we are going to be at it again with the Grizzly Bear thing:(

Billy Boy:cool:

This Grizzly Bear thing is very scary indeed. It has the potential for team green to close a large part of Alberta, when you look at who is on the committee the old Y to Y (yellowstone to yukon) is still very much active. You have to love it that US money is used to keep us out of Alberta areas. All the urban people that support the team green should wonder what team green will go after once the province is protected (urban sprawl, decommission roads, even your own property rights) if you don"t think that this can happen WHAT COLOR IS YOUR SKY. Remember that you did help their cause by not being involved against them at the start. Rant over.

Top Bottom