What drugs hurt your family the most

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have not been to a Fentanyl OD in the last 3 shifts.

Maybe be people are getting smarter

I once met a district attorney from Tennesse. I asked him how can the drug crisis be fixed?
He said "it's harsh, but they only way is to stop givin' them Narcann."
True story

they are giving Narcann to anyone that asks for it here. just in case they might be near someone that overdoses on fentanyl. the RCMP have stopped investigating trafficking of all other drugs to focus on stopping the supply of fentanyl.

sweld

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
they are giving Narcann to anyone that asks for it here. just in case they might be near someone that overdoses on fentanyl. the RCMP have stopped investigating trafficking of all other drugs to focus on stopping the supply of fentanyl.

The thing is it’s not like people are doing fentanyl. It’s cut into all the other drugs, they might be doing coke but it’s cut with fentanyl and they od. Don’t ask me how I know.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The thing is it’s not like people are doing fentanyl. It’s cut into all the other drugs, they might be doing coke but it’s cut with fentanyl and they od. Don’t ask me how I know.
it's a huge problem, it's in almost everything now including weed. a good friend of mine had a scare, his son and three other kids smoked a joint and one of the four OD'ed on fentanyl. the other three kids were fine, the one kid will never be the same. almost killed him...he got the one little grain of the sh!t in the puff he took from the doobie. nothing is safe it seems, any street drug right now is a gamble.

sweld

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it's a huge problem, it's in almost everything now including weed. a good friend of mine had a scare, his son and three other kids smoked a joint and one of the four OD'ed on fentanyl. the other three kids were fine, the one kid will never be the same. almost killed him...he got the one little grain of the sh!t in the puff he took from the doobie. nothing is safe it seems, any street drug right now is a gamble.

Not getting into details but my daughter od 3 weeks ago. She actually went down in the er of the Royal Alec. If not for that she would be gone. Need less to say we’re stocked up on narcan kits.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bring back the prohibition!! No wait.......I love drinking too much. Cancel that idea

Back in 2013 I did too. I liked to smoke dope and I liked hookers and blow too.

Now I don't smoke dope, or put **** up my nose and I rarely drink.

I had a lot more fun back then though...lol

Last edited:

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't see how it could be in weed, maybe they rolled it with coke that had fentanyl?

Scary **** for sure.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No one starts out being an alcoholic or druggy, it takes time. Making that transformation from that cool fun guy into that obnoxious self centered ahole

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't see how it could be in weed, maybe they rolled it with coke that had fentanyl?

Scary **** for sure.
sure is a possibility, just going by what was shared by the parents. I was in the "let natural selection take it's course" camp until it kinda got close to home. I think anyone caught slinging that sh!t should be charged with manslaughter when it's involved in an overdose case.

LID

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Scary **** for sure.

Some dealers will lace with a trace of something to set their product apart, and make their brand more addictive.
Repeat customers

I read it used to be a trace of meth mixed in the weed if you can believe it

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
man you guys are absolutely ridiculous... funny how many of you are so against weed yet probably drink like a fish. total god damn hypocrites.

Weed is something that's been perfected, like a fine wine.

You guys want to worry about something, maybe worry about all the sugar and heavily gmo modified foods that your shoving down your throat. Research what your putting in your body, otherwise it's just natural selection.

I strongly believe all drugs should be legal. Let natural selection run its course.

Last edited:

52weekbreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
man you guys are absolutely ridiculous... funny how many of you are so against weed yet probably drink like a fish. total god damn hypocrites.

Weed is something that's been perfected, like a fine wine.

You guys want to worry about something, maybe worry about all the sugar and heavily gmo modified foods that your shoving down your throat. Research what your putting in your body, otherwise it's just natural selection.

I strongly believe all drugs should be legal. Let natural selection run its course.

Just read through the entire thread and all I see is concern that weed can and frequently is laced with garbage like fentanyl or whatever. In other words, the weed is fine but the garbage someone puts in it can be fatal. Legalization will help - at least to the extent that someone doesn't f*ck with it.

Enjoy your weed - I don't think anyone here cares about that. As for GMO food, I am less concerned about the grains themselves but wonder about how much of the chemical they spray on it I am eating. Then I have a beer and forget about it.

BTW, aren't the best new marijuana plants genetically modified?

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
actually there are lots of different studies out there proving that weed has not been genetically modified. It's actually selective breeding. No different then the selective breeding used by humans to grow food and cows for thousands of years

ge·net·i·cal·ly mod·i·fied
jəˌnedik(ə)lē ˈmädəfīd/Submit
adjective
(of an organism or crop) containing genetic material that has been artificially altered so as to produce a desired characteristic

Big difference....

Last edited:
Top Bottom