What does everyone do for a career?

jetcheker

Reaction score
Busier than an one eyed drunk in a strip joint. Did the heavy industry after my DND tour, but started my own aviation NDT company after the company I worked for sold out. No looking back. So rumour has it u guys are busy as well, Whr do you sled at?

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Busier than an one eyed drunk in a strip joint. Did the heavy industry after my DND tour, but started my own aviation NDT company after the company I worked for sold out. No looking back. So rumour has it u guys are busy as well, Whr do you sled at?

Rumors aren't always true, yes were busy but always looking to improve, looking for inspectors? I sled at Lac Sante at my buddy's parents lake or Valmount, McBride and Blue River so far.

Switch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm a self employed Mechanical Inspector ( piping, pressure vessels, civil work ) currently contracted to Petro Canada on thier RCP project.

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
logging truck owner in golden bc just getting into sled rentals, arctic cats of course wife owner kicking horse embroidery

I'm really tapping into the memory banks here......

About 15 years ago or so I was helping my dad run a job in Golden. Met a few locals of coursse, one being a great girl who I think was doing that embroidery thing. Here name I think was Kirsten, Kristen, something like that.

Same person??

indydude

Reaction score
I am a 4th power engineer who is slowly working on my 3rd. And right now i am keeping the heat and lights on in a personal care home. When the wife is done her BN, we have decided to blow this pop stand and head out west.:cool:

mad mikes sled rentals

Reaction score
I'm really tapping into the memory banks here......

About 15 years ago or so I was helping my dad run a job in Golden. Met a few locals of coursse, one being a great girl who I think was doing that embroidery thing. Here name I think was Kirsten, Kristen, something like that.

Same person??
no i think i remeber kirsten pape or somthing like that different girl

KORE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am a 4th power engineer who is slowly working on my 3rd. And right now i am keeping the heat and lights on in a personal care home. When the wife is done her BN, we have decided to blow this pop stand and head out west.:cool:

You wouldnt happen to be a Canexus Employee??
Im a Millwright for Revtech International, we usually frequent places like Agrium Redwater, Canexus Bruderheim, Sherrit Corefco, Meadowlake Pulp, Husky Lloyd, Whitecourt's pulp mill too. Spent 5 years workin the Bungy jump in the mall before that, but that barely put food on the table let alone pay for toys!!
peace

indydude

Reaction score
You wouldnt happen to be a Canexus Employee??
Im a Millwright for Revtech International, we usually frequent places like Agrium Redwater, Canexus Bruderheim, Sherrit Corefco, Meadowlake Pulp, Husky Lloyd, Whitecourt's pulp mill too. Spent 5 years workin the Bungy jump in the mall before that, but that barely put food on the table let alone pay for toys!!
peace

No i don't, I work for the local health authority.

kris

Reaction score
Supervisor at a sawmill in Quesnel - weekend crews. LOL probally need a new job soon with the way the forest industry is headed here in BC. Any offers? lol

Top Bottom