What does everyone do for a career?

amunro

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I am the North East Alberta Area Manager for Premiert Intergrated Tech, We do Oil and Gas Optimization.

swabby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
im a drilling supervisor for encana for 4 years ,best company ive ever worked for, good money upstream operations and coordinators are the best of the best in my opinion ,been 18 years on drilling rigs now & its too late for me to find somthin new even if i wanted to :d:beer::beer:

win

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hydraulic sales and engneering, power units,closed loop and open loop drives for the oil patch and anybody that requires fluid power. With Hydraulic Technical Services for 21 years.

rubirose

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Well for the last 6 years was doing final trimming work in homes and camps, manufacturing industry. But am now laid off again, 2x in less than a year. Am thinking about a new career. Driver maybe. Hubby is a motor mechanic and heavy duty. Works for CN Rail.

papafinger

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
POST WHORE!really thats it!

LOL!!! Should find something new woodie cuz YOU SUCK!!!!! :d:d:d

Cement Mason in the warm months for the past 13yrs. Layed off in the winter time but sheetrockin pretty steady this yr.

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Well for the last 6 years was doing final trimming work in homes and camps, manufacturing industry. But am now laid off again, 2x in less than a year. Am thinking about a new career. Driver maybe. Hubby is a motor mechanic and heavy duty. Works for CN Rail.

my dad also works for CN hes the track formen here in blue river, before that he was a lubricator maintainer for CN for about 10 years

Scuba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Assitant Area Manager for Pyramid Corp up here in Fort Mac.....lots of work for all you instrument guys and electricians. I'm also an electrician by trade.

gm3d

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am a Millright/machinist for Shell Canada. The equipment and skills gained at work are very valuable for making sled stuff!

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
heavy duty technician. And apprentice wife satisfier, in my 8th year now and some days i wonder if ill ever graduate.:d

sledhead_2002

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.imperialseed.com
owner of a forage and turf seed company, we contract producer to grow forage and turf seeds here in canada and market the seeds into US, Europe, South America and China. Sounds kinda seedy! lol

stuckenough

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Finally...I've been waiting for someone to say they were seedy before I posted. Ok here goes......Pawnbroker. I own Loan Star Jewellery & Loans in Edmonton. Oh and yes we have pawned snowmobiles...and bought them as well.:cool:

bayman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
General foreman for Harris Rebar in Calgary, been super busy for a few years and need to find more time for sledding and quadding. Looking forward to a little slow down so we can loose some dead weight and get some quality manpower again. See you on the hills or in the mud hole.:beer:

bsan1827

Reaction score
General foreman for Harris Rebar in Calgary, been super busy for a few years and need to find more time for sledding and quadding. Looking forward to a little slow down so we can loose some dead weight and get some quality manpower again. See you on the hills or in the mud hole.:beer:

I'm the field supervisor for a roofing company here in Red Deer and I couldn,t agree more. After last year's storm it was straight nuts for 5 months.

Top Bottom