What Do You Pack On Your Quad???

rare breed

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i pretty much carry most of what you guys carry,extra gas cause wifey goes through alot,first aid kit,tools ,tow rope(she has to pull me out alot),water,
xd-40,and a fishing pole,cant go on the 4-wheeler without one.never know when a good fishing oportunity might come up.

N0fx_oo

Reaction score
Hey guys noticed a lot of you carry guns on the quads. Just wondering what the rules and regulations are for this. I thought it was no firearms on quad before 12pm, or is this just during hunting season?

Oh yeah things that go in/on the quad are:
Fireball whiskey
Shovel
Axe
TP
12 gauge, just incase winnie the pooh decides to get frisky...

Labradorian

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys noticed a lot of you carry guns on the quads. Just wondering what the rules and regulations are for this. I thought it was no firearms on quad before 12pm, or is this just during hunting season?

Oh yeah things that go in/on the quad are:
Fireball whiskey
Shovel
Axe
TP
12 gauge, just incase winnie the pooh decides to get frisky...

it's always 12'oclock somewhere:d:

johndeereman346

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
tow rope, water snacks, fuel, rain gear, shovel, air compressor, extra pants experience from riding with father in law dictats you get wet, registration and insurance, booster cables, gloves and lots of em, hot dog sticks,, lighter.

munhoez

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In a Dakota R/T, down by the South Sask. River
ch!t tickets,h20,beer,food,toe rope,tire repair kit,bike pump,spare plugs, oil, brake clean,dielectric grease, sm jack,socks,zipties,hoseclamps,pre-oiled filter in plastic bag,tools,flashlite w/xtra batt, sm axe and saw,lighters and matches,sm bag of kindling or fire starting material. And thats just the beginning.:d:beer:

Bruteskeg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What do we pack when we go

tow ropes, beer, chainsaws,gas and oil, some tools, rachet straps air pump works good if you pop a tire off the rimm. Food, lighter... and some rye... and some times fishing rods.

messinaround

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ch!t tickets,h20,beer,food,toe rope,tire repair kit,bike pump,spare plugs, oil, brake clean,dielectric grease, sm jack,socks,zipties,hoseclamps,pre-oiled filter in plastic bag,tools,flashlite w/xtra batt, sm axe and saw,lighters and matches,sm bag of kindling or fire starting material. And thats just the beginning.:d:beer:
Looks like when we head out this spring I can lighten the load:Cla::common001::spot:

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Keep in mind I have 4 kids that go with me. They ride their own machines so... Bandaids. Toilet Paper/hand sanitizer, tie down straps, fishing line rolled up with a fly on the end, Inflatable tire stuff in a spray can, air compressor, containers and baggies for berries, mushrooms, fish, or grouse, A few lonepine books (Edible plants of the Rockies and Mushrooms of Western Canada) Tools to match chinese quadsand dirtbikes,(Ahhh) Drinks, food, matches, multi-tool knife, Camera, Anti-histamine, Anti-bacterial ointment,

Top Bottom