What do the WCHA and Revelstoke have in common?!!

tantrumpipeline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
April 18-19-20th the WCHA/Revelstoke Snowmobile Association/Revelstoke Mountain Resort are bringing the 1st annual Revelstoke hillclimb races. Stay tuned for details after our Bear Mountain event in Dawson Creek BC April 4/5/6th, come out and get a feel for racing before you take on what Revy will be bringing and support the events to help us keep the ball rolling on this league. Look for class additions/new iron/pro backcountry riders already rumored to be attending and much much more!
Here's our links for the Dawson Creek Hillclimb event April 5/6th
https://www.facebook.com/WesternCanadianHillcrossAssociation

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Baaad timing fer this guy, days off are the 9th-16th, wouldve definately checked out the revy ride.
Congrats tho, thats a primo venue for the start-up

tantrumpipeline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are pretty excited for bear mountain and will be focusing on that but watch the Facebook and website pages for big news as revy is going to be full of surprises new classes pro and amateur and you bike guys may even have a class;)

kidder17

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It would be great to see a Jackson Hole size Hillcross style event in Canada. You guys are doing a great thing! I can only imagine where this will go once the manufactures get on board.

Keith Curtis would be a nice addition to this event

Last edited:

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good job, i can only imagine the amount of time you have spent to make this happen !!!!!!

peakslodge

Reaction score
We will be offering a special discounted rate on accommodations at our lodge for the registered racers of this event, and for the group of people who have put this event together. Please provide proof of registration upon check in to receive your discount. Rooms must be pre booked the week before this event to qualify. We are already filling up fast for this event. Please mention the WCHA when you call. Thanks

tantrumpipeline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We will be offering a special discounted rate on accommodations at our lodge for the registered racers of this event, and for the group of people who have put this event together. Please provide proof of registration upon check in to receive your discount. Rooms must be pre booked the week before this event to qualify. We are already filling up fast for this event. Please mention the WCHA when you call. Thanks

Very cool!!! Thanks I haven't even had a chance to start calling about sponsors or discounts yet, this is why Revy is so cool

tantrumpipeline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so is this basically going to be all first time racers as this is so new?
We are adding a few pro classes and rumors are some very big names may be in them otherwise yes the goal overall is to build the sport so we will always run our WCHA classes and rules and pending the current events for 2014 go well we will continue with select pro classes every year. Qualifying will be mandatory for pro classes and pros will be permitted to run traction. We are also going to run a single open unlimited snow bike class if we get enough pre registered

tantrumpipeline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can't go I to further detail at this time but Tuesday I will be back with more to say after a few meetings are complete, all I can stress is how massive we are trying to make this event for everyone and that we have a lot of support from the resort and the club to assist us in doing so

DaltonW

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can't go I to further detail at this time but Tuesday I will be back with more to say after a few meetings are complete, all I can stress is how massive we are trying to make this event for everyone and that we have a lot of support from the resort and the club to assist us in doing so

Any info update on this?? When does registration start?

Top Bottom