What could be wrong

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
its because your biased, and your like 14 and havent ever tried any other brand, so you dont know any thing about any of the other sleds, just what you read

that makes sense. but sometimes you guys dont like it when i only talk about yamaha and dont say anything about the others. and something starts when I just say that their reliable and good on gas and what luck i've had with them or something. and then somebody disses me or something about me. and one time you guys even told me that since i bought a yamaha to set it on fire and blow it up! come on.

oh an i'm 15.

yamaha125cc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that makes sense. but sometimes you guys dont like it when i only talk about yamaha and dont say anything about the others. and something starts when I just say that their reliable and good on gas and what luck i've had with them or something. and then somebody disses me or something about me. and one time you guys even told me that since i bought a yamaha to set it on fire and blow it up! come on.

oh an i'm 15.

haha am 14! Yeah i love yamaha but there quads arent that good tho. The throtler response is shitty. I love my yamaha's but my polaris quad and my ski doo 600 is pretty good to.

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
haha am 14! Yeah i love yamaha but there quads arent that good tho. The throtler response is shitty. I love my yamaha's but my polaris quad and my ski doo 600 is pretty good to.

your 14?

your right about their atv's , crappy acceleration. not with their sleds tho , my old sx700 did catwalks off the line!.........god i miss that sled.:(

what year is your ski-doo? is it the new e-tech 600 that is supposed to not smoke?

yamaha125cc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
your 14?

your right about their atv's , crappy acceleration. not with their sleds tho , my old sx700 did catwalks off the line!.........god i miss that sled.:(

what year is your ski-doo? is it the new e-tech 600 that is supposed to not smoke?

yes it is the new e-tech But i love that sled man it the best one i or my dad ever had the ski doo is my farthers but my artic cat wildcat 700 is mine:d Same with the bear cat and the courgar :d:d:d:d:d
My oppion
dirt bikes: yamaha
sleds : ski doo
quads: polaris

I will never buy anything other then a yamaha. I drove all my friends bike honda suzki kawasaki ktm and the only other bike i would buy other then a yamaha is a ktm The ktm was a nice ride with lots of power.

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes it is the new e-tech But i love that sled man it the best one i or my dad ever had the ski doo is my farthers but my artic cat wildcat 700 is mine:d Same with the bear cat and the courgar :d:d:d:d:d
My oppion
sleds : ski doo
quads: polaris

I will never buy anything other then a yamaha. I drove all my friends bike honda suzki kawasaki ktm and the only other bike i would buy other then a yamaha is a ktm The ktm was a nice ride with lots of power.

does it actually not smoke?

my opinion:
sleds: yamaha/cat
quads: yamaha/cat

i want to try the new utv's! i've driven the cat but no others!:( but the cat utv sounded like a lawn mower!

my bro had a cougar , it was slow and heavy but great acceleration , suspension and was very comfortable! what do you think of the cougar?

yamaha125cc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
does it actually not smoke?

my opinion:
sleds: yamaha/cat
quads: yamaha/cat

i want to try the new utv's! i've driven the cat but no others!:( but the cat utv sounded like a lawn mower!

my bro had a cougar , i was slow and heavy but great acceleration , suspension and was very comfortable! what do you think of the cougar?

I think my cougar was pretty fast for a 440. I had it up to 93mph and yes it is a very comfortable. But i geuss compared to my 700 yes it is slow. My artic cat went 110. No the e-tech dose not smoke. One time i started it and i small puff of smoke came out but other then that i never seen smoke befor.

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think my cougar was pretty fast for a 440. I had it up to 93mph and yes it is a very comfortable. But i geuss compared to my 700 yes it is slow. My artic cat went 110. No the e-tech dose not smoke. One time i started it and i small puff of smoke came out but other then that i never seen smoke befor.

my brothers was a 550 and 75 mph was top speed! i like the 700's i had my sx700 going 150 kph on the lake last year! my dad was doin 160 on his and blew a belt!!

thats cool that they have 2-strokes that dont smoke! my dad test drove it (in a parking lot) and he did not like the vibration because he has arthritus and a bunch of other itus'es so the vibration on any sled is like crazy , the only two sleds that were not like that was his rx-1 and his old nytro.

yamaha125cc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my brothers was a 550 and 75 mph was top speed! i like the 700's i had my sx700 going 150 kph on the lake last year! my dad was doin 160 on his and blew a belt!!

thats cool that they have 2-strokes that dont smoke! my dad test drove it (in a parking lot) and he did not like the vibration because he has arthritus and a bunch of other itus'es so the vibration on any sled is like crazy , the only two sleds that were not like that was his rx-1 and his old nytro.

Why wher so slow is it heavy. Dose it have extra racks or anything. And my dad put revers and eletric start into the cougar.

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why wher so slow is it heavy. Dose it have extra racks or anything. And my dad put revers and eletric start into the cougar.

yes it was extremley heavy! nothing extra on it but it did have electric start.

it was so healy that one time he got it stuck and spent 2 hours digging it out , he got it stuck close to 30 times last year , and one time i had to pull him out with a 86 yamaha phazer! and he got stuck on flat ground , i was laughing and doing donuts around him on my phazer 2 yrs ago! it was funny!

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
you know, you guys can pm each other instead of useing a bunch of forum space to have a conversation thats not even close to the topic

Top Bottom