What are your thoughts on the Poo belt drive good or bad?

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
could you imagine..........pulling a monster hill....having to worry about a driveshaft letting go, a drivebelt letting go, a quickdrive belt letting go, and a motor letting go. I think id find a new sport!

What an insecure, immature little fella you must be. I think if you found a new forum, it would be a treat to not have to constantly listen to your Doo drivel.
Land we've seen your videos, don't think your little stones will allow you to be pulling any monster hills. Tuff to get in trouble in the trees at a 20 to 30 degree slopes.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The meds must be wearing off....

What an insecure, immature little fella you must be. I think if you found a new forum, it would be a treat to not have to constantly listen to your Doo drivel.
Land we've seen your videos, don't think your little stones will allow you to be pulling any monster hills. Tuff to get in trouble in the trees at a 20 to 30 degree slopes.

snowhunter

Reaction score
I have 1000 miles on my belt drive absolutely love it had worked perfect and it's never in the back of mind about the shaft the belt or the motor I've been towed on every brand and had to tow my buddy on his xm a week ago was just a minor electrical issue non the less it wouldn't go and had to be towed ride what u like there all good snd just enjoy this sport we love

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why do these threads always go this way? Ride whatever you want, if you don't like Polaris, fine, go to Doo Talk and stroke each other! Or I can give you the numbers of the three, yup three Doo's I towed out in the last week! BUT stop hijacking threads. Really Maxwell, kind of respected what you said, most of the time, you looking up to OEW now?

Hijack a LHF thread? are you fawking joking'? please tell me your joking. and who is OEW

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

i wrote that just for you lenny. i said nothing about skidoo? nto sure where you got that from. and once again let me tell you that pulling big hills is what little boys do on there enticers compared to what i do every weekend. anyone who owns a gopro knows it lies. so obviously you dont have one.

and one more thing. do you know that 30 degrees is extremely steep? i carry an inclinometer with me every ride and check slopes. just because your buddies tell you they sidehilled a 45 degree slope through the trees after a few drinks doesn't mean its true. very few people actually check. and 25-30 degrees is very steep in mountain riding terms.

if you think you cant get itnto trouble in the trees on a 25-30 degree slope you are SOSOSO wrong. takes about .5 seconds to write off an entire sled on 30 degrees in dense timber.

Last edited:

High Velocity

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
...... and once again let me tell you that pulling big hills is what little boys do on there enticers compared to what i do every weekend..

LOL !! I, too, like to ride the treed hillsides, but I don't like really, really steep hills and chutes. My balls shrink fast when I have to come back down. I wouldn't say your type of riding is more intense, just different.

Sent from my iPad when I should be sledding.

RevyG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hijack a LHF thread? are you fawking joking'? please tell me your joking. and who is OEW

BllahBlahBlah, you are funny. Sure seems hijacked now doesn't it, you are looking up to Willy aren't you? So since you are so awesome I will leave this BS to you, I am going ridding, my Polaris! Oh sure looks sunny!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    194 KB · Views: 234

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOL !! I, too, like to ride the treed hillsides, but I don't like really, really steep hills and chutes. My balls shrink fast when I have to come back down. I wouldn't say your type of riding is more intense, just different.

i completely agree. but it is not what lenny is making it out to be....new rider territory LOL

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i wrote that just for you lenny. i said nothing about skidoo? nto sure where you got that from. and once again let me tell you that pulling big hills is what little boys do on there enticers compared to what i do every weekend. anyone who owns a gopro knows it lies. so obviously you dont have one.

and one more thing. do you know that 30 degrees is extremely steep? i carry an inclinometer with me every ride and check slopes. just because your buddies tell you they sidehilled a 45 degree slope through the trees after a few drinks doesn't mean its true. very few people actually check. and 25-30 degrees is very steep in mountain riding terms.

if you think you cant get itnto trouble in the trees on a 25-30 degree slope you are SOSOSO wrong. takes about .5 seconds to write off an entire sled on 30 degrees in dense timber.

Don't pull a muscle patting yourself on the back you snowmobiling legend you. LMAO. Hell, i'd like to see you try to climb to the top of your ego. Now thats a big pile. LOL. You're gonna need boost. LOL.

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't pull a muscle patting yourself on the back you snowmobiling legend you. LMAO. Hell, i'd like to see you try to climb to the top of your ego. Now thats a big pile. LOL. You're gonna need boost. LOL.

Hee hee. LOL. LMAO!!! OMG!

Wilk INStheWEST

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm sure LHF is just sitting back and really enjoying watching you guys bicker back and forth at it each other, just like every other one of his posts. He posts some topic to get you guys posting against each other's brands, posts just enough in it to keep it going, then doesn't post in it again. Notice how his last post was to keep Trashy from shutting the thread down, and hasn't posted since. Y'all are just playing into his game.

chadwik74

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I too think QT is scared to ban him again for useless drivel....bock, bock....BACock!! :rolleyes:

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score

Thought MAXWELL only rode meadows? ??

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How hard would it be to skip over one of LHF's threads? Not hard. I dont read every single thread on Snow and Mud(and im sure no one else does ither) I click on the threads I WANT to read.

So If you are clicking on LHF threads,,, yet you supposidly dont like them? my question would be; what the f#cks wrong with you? lol

Last edited:

crowsfeet

Reaction score

Lmao, ha ha wow!!! Ya me mounted inclineometer on top of helmut too!

High Velocity

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What are you talking about. It goes on the snow. Anyone who's serious about not dying caries one

It's one of the functions built into my beacon, although, I admit that I've only ever tried it out a couple times.

Top Bottom