What are you thankful for??????

sunshinesmiles

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanksgiving is upon us. Just wondering what everyone is thankful for. Myself................I am thankful for my little family, thankful my health issues are coming to an end, and thankful for the terrific S&M new friends we made this summer!!!

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score

northern bear

RIP May 30,2022
Reaction score
Thankful for the fact that I can be here to celebrate my Mom's 65th birthday almost 2 years to the day were she was diagnosed with cancer. And to spend time with family and friends, some I haven't seen in a while.

Sent from my old skool iPhone 3G

sunshinesmiles

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thankful for the fact that I can be here to celebrate my Mom's 65th birthday almost 2 years to the day were she was diagnosed with cancer. And to spend time with family and friends, some I haven't seen in a while.

Sent from my old skool iPhone 3G

Glad to hear you mom is still with you !!!! That is awesome !!! Cancer survivor myself !!!

pete gads

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm thankful for the people that fight for this country so that we can still have a thanksgiving tradition, and also thankful that my dad many years a go picked alberta to live in and raise me, now me raising my family

sunshinesmiles

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm thankful for the people that fight for this country so that we can still have a thanksgiving tradition, and also thankful that my dad many years a go picked alberta to live in and raise me, now me raising my family

You are right there....................I too am thankful for those that fight for our country...........that's a big job for sure..............they deserve lots of credit !!

sunshinesmiles

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am thankful for my father in law...................he always is here no
matter what..............we call he's here..........glad as he's got dinner for the next week!!!

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Health
Friends
Family
Employment
Where I live and recreate.

In no perticular order.

Top Bottom