What are YOU getting at the Edmonton Sled Show? - only 4 sleeps to go!

Ryeser

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WNR Crew will be there Friday night to get TRAILSEEKER passes... I'm sure there will be support by the GBCA too as we are affilliated with them... I think Bogger will try to convince some members to get AB passes, but TRAILSEEKERS are the best IMO.

lexy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
First stop will be the beer gardens.......then off to TT for a smokin deal on a M8.......then off to register for AVY courses again........then check out an enclosed trailer........buy some VARDA passes.......beer gardens......locker rooom

you forgot seeing lexy......:(

Ryeser

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Look what i have been suckered into driving the crazy crew in to the show on Friday!

Attachments

• limo.jpg
    limo.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 145

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A short bus.....
no they tried for that and got rejected, the short bus union said they didn't want any bad publicity with crazy behavior, people jumping around inside, hanging out windows and yelling etc.

Dylan.B

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I plan on picking up a beacon, look into some new skis, find out some avalanche info and new ridng areas to try out, aswell as pick up the latest sled movies to add to my collection:beer:

007sevens

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We will have a ton of billet wheels cheep cheep cheep 7" 8" 9" rear axle kits for polaris and cat. Avid chaincases, tracks, Hps cans, power addiction heads, and some rum and whisky under the table lol

Should I bring a Cup or can you supply LOL. Cant wait to meet you Chris.

Dean

Top Bottom