What are the Conditions Like at Quartz

the450kid

Reaction score
Any updates on snow this week? trying to decide if a guy should stop in golden on keep on trucking? Any infor would be great!

kellyandhislimo

RIP - March 16, 2023
Reaction score
Not sure what conditions are but were headed out for the weekend, a bunch of buddies are headed out sunday for a day trip and I think the wife and I are headed out on friday night. scope out quartz saturday and decide weather or not to go out to quarz sunday or try somewhere else when everyone else gets there.

the450kid

Reaction score
yeah i am doing the same as you. taking the gf for a first time ride at quartz on sat. I will be on a red pro rmk and a silver pro as well. see you there

kellyandhislimo

RIP - March 16, 2023
Reaction score
I will have a black m1000 and the wife has a 09 xp with a pink wrap on it (can't miss that one) if ya wanna meet up give me a call 403-373-9910

GSR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
XP with PINK wrap.. haha sounds super familiar!! Weren't you in my shop today getting a fresh brake??
Stoked to get you guys back on snow! Have a great trip!!
Brrrrrappppp!
Let it snow!!

kellyandhislimo

RIP - March 16, 2023
Reaction score
XP with PINK wrap.. haha sounds super familiar!! Weren't you in my shop today getting a fresh brake??
Stoked to get you guys back on snow! Have a great trip!!
Brrrrrappppp!
Let it snow!!

hahaha yah that was us. Thanks agian for the best service anyone will find in this industry. won't find another place that will get you up and running as fast as you guys.

smc

Reaction score
i haven't been to quartz in a few days but here's a video from last week, i doubt its still this good.
[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8srhfMWu_As&feature=player_detailpage[/YT]

Top Bottom