What are the best sleds for women???????

Wranglergirl

Reaction score
Hey all!
how's it goin?
I'm looking for information on best sleds or most preferred by/for WOMEN riders.
Riding an XLT right now, would like to upgrade, tried the big guys King Cat but don't seem to have the control. Like they say "size don't matter" ha ha........
but when your 120 and 5'6" sometimes gets pretty tuff to play on the bigger sleds.
Flat out the King Cat can't catch me...(must be the weight difference, not packing the "keg" with me) lol.....
need to keep up with the boys in the powder and not worry about where I can't go and still have the control
need more ooommpf , but need to have the control too!
So what I'm looking for is to know what sleds anyone recommends for women, what are the women buying out there, best sled control???????????????
.....nnnnn uhhhhh noooooo I don't want a pink one! haha
any info would be great :)

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey all!
how's it goin?
I'm looking for information on best sleds or most preferred by/for WOMEN riders.
Riding an XLT right now, would like to upgrade, tried the big guys King Cat but don't seem to have the control. Like they say "size don't matter" ha ha........
but when your 120 and 5'6" sometimes gets pretty tuff to play on the bigger sleds.
Flat out the King Cat can't catch me...(must be the weight difference, not packing the "keg" with me) lol.....
need to keep up with the boys in the powder and not worry about where I can't go and still have the control
So what I'm looking for is to know what sleds anyone recommends for women, what are the women buying out there, best sled control???????????????

Hey Wranglergirl...I think there's some info in the HH section on this. If not it's good place to ask the girls.

I ride an M8 153 now and did ride a 600 144 Doo. I love the power and the handling of the Cat!!! Wicked sled for the ladies IMO. Power is super and it's very responsive to rider input. I'm 130 geared up and 5'3" (in my boots LOL:eek:) not an issue at all with the sled size...it's easier to maneouver than my 600 Doo.
Super control for sidehilling on a Cat...Doo is good too but just 'different'. It depends on the rider and how they ride foremost IMO and what kind of 'action' they are after!

Best sled is one from T&T Powersports in Bonnyville IMO. ;)

BrownEyes420

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey all!
how's it goin?

If you can, you might want to try some different sleds before you buy one. Also depends on your size too, like Taminator said, and how strong you are. I am used to my doos and that's what I've always riden, but who knows, if by some silly chance I happened to ride a Cat or Polaris, and I might like them better (but I doubt it) I would change to whatever I am more comfortable riding. Find something that YOU are comfortable with, brands aside! Good luck and welcome to this awesome site! :)

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my wife likes her xp, she has a 2008 800 154, she would like a 600 in 144 length track in the future because she rides more at home than in the mountains...:beer:cheeers!!

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you can, you might want to try some different sleds before you buy one. Also depends on your size too, like Taminator said, and how strong you are. I am used to my doos and that's what I've always riden, but who knows, if by some silly chance I happened to ride a Cat or Polaris, and I might like them better( I KNOW I WOULD ) I would change to whatever I am more comfortable riding. Find something that YOU are comfortable with, brands aside! Good luck and welcome to this awesome site! :)

there fixed it for ya

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I love my M8 SnoPro 153". I am 5'10" tall and 125 lbs, so I don't carry alot of muscle for wrestling a sled, but I can make that M8 dance for me!

RTTTTed

Reaction score
My daughter rides a modified M7. She says that a Skid is too hard to pull over to carve,. Jerking bars and throttle are needed to carve on Skid. Polaris Dragon pulls over too easy and sucks on the trails. M8 or M7 si what she prefers.

She said that my M1000 has too much power and is more difficult to control.

Ted

hcr ditch banger

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My wife rides a 2011 crossfire 800 sno-pro lots of power an enough track for powder. she also likes to ride my 2010 hcr good luck in finding somthing.

Top Bottom