What are the best hotels in Valemount to stay at?

Rek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Going to valemount and ive never had good hotels there so i was wondering if you guys could help me out to get the best room possible! Thanks!

thegeneral

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I always stay at the Best Western because my family usually travels with me,and they have a great pool, but if its just the guys I'd stay at the Summit River Lodge. $99/night/person that includes breakfast, a packed lunch for the hill and supper. they have a hot tub out side and a great common area that you can lounge in.

Roy Maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Try Legacy Vacation Rentals. They have a website. Nice, new cabins close to everything and lots of room for parking.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I've only stayed at the Best Western in Valemount but I was very impressed.

maxpower

Reaction score
Best Western or Super 8. Last year our truck broke down really late Friday night right on the BC/Alberta Border. I contacted the Best Western around 1AM & told them what happened & they issued a full refund.

tranquillicer

Reaction score
Just a thought, and you may have already been down this road but the group of us that usually travel together try to run more lower budget and stay at Pemier Mt Lodge, Rooms with up to 5 beds so no sharing and at around $130 a nite we can take what we save there and blow it at The Caribou GRill.....well we wont eat at The Grill for that but we don't worry too much about the room cause we don't spend much time in it. Brekie, sled, shower, Grill and bed. Repeat as required......ad cocktails when appropriate

new24stroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Twin peaks. They have cabins 130 bucks a night, they have BBQ and a kitchen plus they have 4 beds in each cabin. Stayed the twice all ready this year.

SHREK1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
alway's had good luck at the Chalet Continental , little more quiet and right next door to the great escape , great and quick for breaky, but good idea to support the businesses that support sledding and sledders

TPOWER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Summit River Lodge all the Way, $99 night per person or 10% discount with varda membership.
Clean, comfortable beds, friendly relaxing atmosphere which makes you feel like your own log cottage.
This includes large home cooked breakfast, packed lunch incl bottles water and juice boxes, baked goods then at 7 pm a full home cooked supper which can be anything from prime rib to home made pizza which includes usually a salad or soup plus desert.
Check us out, you will be happy you did.

Top Bottom